Deluxe Beetlejuice Makeup Kit
- Cream Makeup
- Makeup Stick
- Translucent Powder
- Zombie Rot
- Makeup Tray
- 2 Sponges
- Deluxe Beetlejuice Makeup Kit
- Theatrical-quality makeup kit
- Instructions printed on package
- Officially licensed
- <b>NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE</b>
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetle. . . Wait! Let's think about this for a second. If we finish this chant are we going to be able to handle what's about to happen next? Sure, the legendary ghoul might intensely disturb your roommates but wouldn't it be fun to unleash a little chaos in your life? Maybe you don't need to unearth the intensely creepy fellow to experience the macabre pandemonium that he can release. Perhaps you'll be able to feel that sinister sensation simply by dressing up as the nightmarish Beetlejuice. Wait? Just because we said it a third time that doesn't mean we finish the mantra, right?
You can don a striped suit, you can rock that wild hair but if you aren't fixing up that deathly pallor then you aren't going to take the look to its full potential. This makeup will make you look like you're fresh from the grave with a white base, black accents, and green and purple accent colors. You'll also receive blending sponges and a detail blending stick. So, put on the makeup, turn on the juice, and see what shakes loose.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Easy to follow instructionsBy Kev | October 31, 2019This was the perfect makeup for Beetlejuice. Easy to follow instructions. My family loved the final results. See picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- Works great for your Beetlejuice look.By Current Customer | November 9, 2017The make-up worked well and matches the actual character's face. The only part that didn't work great for my look was the green rot. It was difficult to apply and when I did, it didn't really resemble the green moss Beetlejuice has on his face. So I actually improvised with some parsley pushed onto the make-up. All-in-all it was a good purchase. Definitely will complete your Beetlejuice look. (See my photo)Was this review helpful to you?
- Not badBy Me | November 18, 2018Had to follow the other persons feedback to get the algae look. Had a friend help with the rest of the applicationWas this review helpful to you?