Beetlejuice Suit Pants for Women
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Zipper fly w/ button and metal hook & eye at top
- Front side seam pockets
- Belt loops around waistband, welted false hip pockets in back
- Slim-fit styling
- Vent at each cuff
- Officially licensed, exclusive
The Ghost with the Most
If you’re daydreaming of a spirited look for the office this Halloween, then it's simple. Suit up Beetlejuice style. Beetlejuice was an enterprising guy, he had to dress to impress. Pinstripes weren’t good enough and plain black was way too blah for someone with his specific brand of zeal. From the very beginning, loud stripes were exactly what Beetlejuice's look needed. It’s time to take a page out of this ghoul’s book. When October rolls around this year, slip your stems into these stripes.
Our high-quality Women’s Beetlejuice suit pants can be paired with anything from office apparel to your favorite spooky t-shirt. The flattering fitted look has a zipper fly with a button on top. Belt loops around the waist and pockets on the sides make for a comfortable fit. Pair these pants with the Beetlejuice jacket your ensemble is sure to turn some heads, both shrunken and regular-sized. Whether you’re heading to a meeting or a Halloween party, channel the iconic Beetlejuice and add a little afterlife pizzazz to your everyday wardrobe!
|Size 2||Waist||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Size 2||Length (inseam)||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Size 2||Length (outseam)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Size 4||Waist||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Size 4||Length (inseam)||29 3/4"||76cm|
|Size 4||Length (outseam)||39"||99cm|
|Size 6||Waist||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Size 6||Length (inseam)||30"||76cm|
|Size 6||Length (outseam)||39"||99cm|
|Size 8||Waist||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Size 8||Length (inseam)||30 1/4"||77cm|
|Size 8||Length (outseam)||39"||99cm|
|Size 10||Hips||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Size 10||Length (inseam)||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Size 10||Length (outseam)||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Size 12||Waist||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Size 12||Length (inseam)||30 3/4"||78cm|
|Size 12||Length (outseam)||40"||102cm|
|Size 14||Hips||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Size 14||Length (inseam)||31"||79cm|
|Size 14||Length (outseam)||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Size 16||Hips||45 1/2"||116cm|
|Size 16||Length (inseam)||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Size 16||Length (outseam)||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Size 18||Hips||47 1/2"||121cm|
|Size 18||Length (inseam)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Size 18||Length (outseam)||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Size 20||Length (inseam)||33"||84cm|
|Size 20||Length (outseam)||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Size 22||Length (inseam)||32"||81cm|
|Size 22||Length (outseam)||43"||109cm|
|Size 24||Length (inseam)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Size 24||Length (outseam)||43 1/2"||110cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great QualityBy Micki Jefferson | November 5, 2019Killed my Beetlejuice look with these suit pants. The quality was great for the price. I am 5'4 and 155 pounds and believe I purchased the mediums. They fit perfect other than they were slightly long for my short legs, but that was to be expected. I would highly recommend!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Your costume looks great! Thanks for leaving a picture as well as a review. We already love our Beetlejuice suit but it's nice to see someone rocking it in the wild.
- One StarBy Kimberley Konczyk | November 6, 2019Sizing is way off. Normally a 20, even sized up to 24 assuming it would run small since most costumes do and the measurements are never right. These are literally 4-6 sizes smaller than what the tags read. Size way up!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVEBy RxQueen | November 1, 2019I am always scared to purchase clothing online. I like to feel and try on before making the purchase. And I can never tell if a Halloween costume is going to be good quality from the photos. Halloween costumes are expensive and horrible material. However, these pants are amazing! Goes great with the jacket. Very good material and thick! Which is exactly what I was looking for. Yes its a little pricey. But the quality is amazing. Very happy with my purchase and will buy again from this website next year.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs WAY TOO SmallBy Current Customer | November 1, 2019Awesome quality, looks great. But it runs way too small. Ordered my usual size and it was skin tight. Ordered a size up and it's still pretty darn tight, but I decided to just make it work because they don't offer full refunds and I still had to pay for the shipping for my replacement item, which was frustrating. My advice: consider ordering 2 sizes up.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty goodBy Hannah | October 24, 2019Just got these in today. I really want to love them! They’re well made trousers (good fabric and partially lined) however, there not really any stretch and they run tight in the thighs; I can get them in but not sit. Sadly, I won’t be able to wear them for a Beetlejuice themed party this weekend (got the matching jacket too which looks great!). There was also a pen mark on a white stripe by the back pocket.Was this review helpful to you?
- Run small!By Cash | October 23, 2019They run small and there's no stretch in them at all! Other than that they're actually slacks material which is niceWas this review helpful to you?
- Happy Customer!By Brianna | October 22, 2019I just received these today and I am super happy with the fit and quality. I sized up because I know these style of jeans usually run small and I’m glad I did because the pants fit me perfectly. I’m usually a size 16 but I got a size 18. I can’t wait to wear these for Halloween and also wear them after!Was this review helpful to you?