Plus Size Beetlejuice Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jacket fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at front, elastic waist band in pants
- White dickey has attached black foam tie
- Dickey tucks into pants; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at neck, fabric ties at waist
- Officially licensed costume from the spooky comedy classic, Beetlejuice
- Wig shown in photo is sold separately
How do you pull off a black and white vertically striped suit? That would usually be a tough question to answer, but when you're decked out in this Plus Size Beetlejuice costume, you'll have plenty of stylishly spooky swagger to make it work!
This may come as a shock, but the afterlife is a bit limited in terms of wardrobe options. Ghosts and ghouls are basically limited to wearing whatever they had on when they met their demise. New fashion trends are also slow to catch up with the times, since many spirits' clothes tend to be burnt, waterlogged, or have tire marks all over them, depending on how they bought the farm. We have no clue where Beetlejuice got his wacky striped threads from, but whether that's what he was wearing when he became a ghost or he found them sometime after, they make him look pretty good for a sleazy poltergeist who's been dead for hundreds of years.
Putting this costume on won't give you command of supernatural forces or let you turn into a giant snake. But dressing up in the wild looking outfit the "B-Man" is wearing in the movie will give you the swagger to cause some mischief and play pranks on your friends. If you want to really scare them out of their socks, put on a matching wig and some pasty white makeup, sneak up on them when they are all eating dinner, and start playing "Day-O" really loudly. We know it wasn't Beetlejuice that did that in the movie, but it's still a hilarious scene... wait, did we just say his name a third time?
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not worth the moneyBy Ryan | September 28, 2019I was sadly disappointed when this costume arrived. It is paper thin material, a foam like tie and dickie and the “suit coat” is SAD... I decided that I wouldn’t write a bad review because it is what it is and what was I expecting for $49.99.
Now with that said. The costume is poor, but I have always been pleased with Halloween Costumes and their service. This is the first time I have received a disappointing product from them and the fact that they didn’t make it, is why i won’t hold against them and will continue to use for most of my cosplay needs.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Beetlejuice Beetlejuice BeetlejuiceBy Current Customer | September 27, 2018Looks great but needs another Velcro fastener. Can’t wait for our Hallowedding!Was this review helpful to you?