Adult Beetlejuice Plus Size Costume
- Shirt Front w/ Attached Collar and Tie
- 100% polyester poplin & broadcloth
- Dickey shirt front and collar fastens with hook-and-loop closures at the back
- Jacket fastens with a single button closure at the front
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Officially licensed, exclulsive
The Next, Nefarious Plot
Now that Beetlejuice has been cast off from the Maitland house, we're wondering what's next. Where will he go, what trouble will he stir up? We're sure he has something up his striped sleeve. Will he retreat to the Tower of London, one of the most haunted places in the world, to plot something juicy? Or is he already on the next thing... at least, after he's figured out how to get his head back to a normal size? Whatever he's up to, we'd love the inside scoop! His scares are state of the art. Pulling his face into wild shapes, springing into a spooky snake. He'll always be the ghost with the most, no matter what trouble he might get into!
This wild costume will transform you the coolest ghoul around with a stunning striped suit. The jacket secures over a collared dickie and tie with a single button. Matching striped pants have an elastic band to keep you comfortable during your haunted hijinks. Pair this costume with Beetlejuice's dramatic makeup and wild hair, and you'll be ready to spread your fearsome lessons to the newly deceased folks around you in no time.
Are you ready to take on this iconic ghostly role? It's going to be a great time! The great thing is, you get to polish off the look how you see fit. Choose a makeup kit to create Beetlejuice's mossy skin and dark eyes and a green wig with a receding hairline. Perfect for all sorts of Halloween events from parties to trick-or-treating events, you'll be an icon in only a moment! Just be sure to remind people of the rules. It's pretty important. Once you're there, if they say your name three times, you're out of there. Come to think about it, maybe this rule makes for an easy exit.
|2X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|2X||Jacket Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|2X||Waist||42" - 48"||107cm - 122cm|
|3X||Waist||48" - 54"||122cm - 137cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|4X||Waist||55" - 62"||140cm - 157cm|
|4X||Pants Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|5X||Jacket Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|5X||Waist||60" - 64"||152cm - 163cm|
|5X||Pants Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
|6X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|6X||Waist||64" - 70"||163cm - 178cm|
|6X||Pants Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
- Five StarsBy Sharon Kracun | November 7, 2020Excellent customer service. Excellent quality. Can’t say enough good things about the staff and the merchandise.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing!By Jorge Silva | June 1, 2022Amazing Costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice but sizing seems off from chartBy PatrickLeVangieJr | October 15, 2021Height 5'7" | Weight 312 | Size 3XI guess I should have gotten a 4 or 5 x even though I wear 3x elsewhere and my pants are a 48 waist. Even though the size chart said 3x starts at 48 waist the pants are tight but really long, and the jacket is wide enough in the shoulders but tight to close the button. The dickey doesn't even want to close around my neck. Glad I already intended to wear my own shirt and tie.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuiceBy RACHIE | October 12, 2021Size 5XI like the costume but the arms are way smaller than the overall size of the when costume. The costume is a 5XL but the arms are more like a 3XL. I bought it bigger to wear a sweatsh3or something under to keep warm and now i won't be able too. Hopefully Halloween won't be cold. Other than that everything else was more like a 5Xl.. It seems to be a good quality material too.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice costumeBy Eric | October 11, 2021Height 6 | Weight 380 | Size 5XThis costume is really nice. The jacket fits big but for me is a good thing. The pants are huge. I will still use them but will have to use some safety pins to make them smaller around the waste. The pant leg length is long but I will shorten them. If I had to order again I would get a 4xBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 4, 2021Size 6XCostume looks good and fits well.Was this review helpful to you?