Mens Deluxe Beetlejuice Costume
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Jacket fastens w/ single button at center front, has 2 false pocket flaps
- Deluxe Beetlejuice Costume
- Dickey has self-fabric waist ties, sewn-on necktie, Hook and Loop fastener closure at back of collar
- Pants have elastic waistband, Hook and Loop fastener fly
- Officially licensed
- Wig sold separately
If your house has a little ghost problem and you don’t want to move, you have a couple options at your disposal. You can try to exorcise those pesky specters, or you could just try to live with them and hope it evolves into a quirky sitcom story and you get some cool new ghost roommates (which sounds super awesome, but also unlikely, for too many reasons to go into right now).
On the other side of the coin, if you are a ghost with an annoying pre-deceased human problem that all your dedicated haunting can’t seem to take care of, you need to call the afterlife’s premier bio-exorcist himself: Beetlejuice! You’re not going to find his services listed in the "Handbook for the Recently Deceased", and he may be a bit shady and rough around the edges (he’s been dead for a long time, after all), but we promise this guy is legit and will get the still-living out of your home so you can get back to enjoying your afterlife in peace.
Luckily, now you don’t have to be a ghost to scare the pants off the living! With this Deluxe Beetlejuice Costume, you can try out your haunting skills while looking like the “ghost with the most” himself. This officially licensed costume recreates the look of his classic striped suit jacket and pants he wears when he's performing his devious trade (when he’s not in the shape of a giant snake, that is), with pocket flaps and a white dress shirt and black tie dickey to complete the suit. Wear this suit on its own for a classy supernatural fashion statement, or slap on some ghoulish makeup and a wig to look just like Beetleju--- oops, that was a close one, we almost said it three times!
|Medium||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Standard||Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
- beetlejuice! beetlejuice! beetlejuice!By stephanie | January 16, 2013this coustume is amazing. we bought the wig, as well as the costume, dead bouquet and wig for lydia. the sizes we spot on and great quality. all items were a hit and my boyfriend WON a costume contest at a bar we went to in downtown LA on halloween!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled beetlejuice! beetlejuice! beetlejuice! Yes (4) Vote No on the review titled beetlejuice! beetlejuice! beetlejuice! No (0)
- Good and easyBy Samuel A. Vindiola | November 20, 2016It's what they say in the description, the size it's good. If you aren't sure order a size bigger.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Good and easy Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Good and easy No (0)
- Good quality and perfect lookBy Kev | October 31, 2019I'm not a big guy, only 5'7". But the reviews said the pants seem to run a little small in the waist. So I took the advice and ordered the XL size. I only had to shorten the legs by a little bit, but the total outfit worked great. This is done by hand, with the Beetlejuice wig and makeup recommended from Halloween Costumes. See pictures.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Good quality and perfect look Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Good quality and perfect look No (0)
- Great Costume, Halloween 2017 party win!By Lisa Scott | September 29, 2018Very happy with our purchase, we went with the standard size after following the size chart which is pretty accurate. Great costume for Halloween. Good quality.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Costume, Halloween 2017 party win! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Costume, Halloween 2017 party win! No (0)
- "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice"By Anonymous | November 10, 2014Received a lot "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice" compliments. The only improvement would be to the dickey shirt and tie combo. Otherwise, very pleaded with fit and quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheaply madeBy Ryan | October 18, 2021Size StandardThe costume fit just fine however it is very cheaply made. I would not recommend this Beetlejuice costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume for the valueBy Current Customer | October 27, 2019My husband wore this for Halloween this year and he won the costume contest! Great quality for the price.
Gave it 4 stars for 3 reasons - 1) the dickie or “shirt and tie” was packed when the toe was wet and dye bled from the tie to the shirt. 2) the pants have an elastic waistband with zipper and Velcro closure. The Velcro is not very strong. I ended up removing and added a button and button hole. 3) there are no pockets in the jacket or pants to hold your keys, ID, phone, etc. He ended up wearing khaki golf shorts underneath to have pockets.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jennifer Tolliver | October 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | September 29, 2018Love the costume! It came in and there was a stain on the jacket, called the company they shipped me a new jacket with no issue. This has been a great company to order with! If you plan on ordering this costume order the deluxe it is worth the extra money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect costumeBy Current Customer | November 5, 2015Comfortable and great quality for the money.Was this review helpful to you?