Classic Mrs. Claus Costume
- 100% polyester stretch velour & interlock knit fabrics
- Pullover velour dress has interlock cuffs, collar & bodice strip, lace edging
- Interlock apron has patch pockets, lace edging, printed holly & candy canes
- Lace-edged velour headband has ribbon loops for bobby pins or plastic headband (not included)
When you think about it, there's not much that distinguishes Santa Claus from just another Jolly Home Burglar. They've both got a red suit, a cherry nose, and a knack for finding their way past locked doors or down skinny chimneys. There's a similarly fine line between a Classic Mrs. Claus Costume and an Overly-Festive Granny Outfit. Just remember that less is sometimes more.
It's like this: if you show up unnanounced at your local shopping mall to perform some of the polka music you've been writing in your spare time, people are going to associate you with polka music. It's that easy! But if you want to be a true polka legend, you'll want to be a little more discreet. You'll want to preserve some of the mystique of your ancient craft, no matter how proud of it you may be! Make yourself scarce: retreat to the Swiss Alps. Better yet, hole up at the North Pole! Now take that same advice and apply it to celebrating Christmas.
You're halfway to being Mrs. Claus already! But if you want to seal the deal, you'll want a red dress (with a little stretch for extra Christmas cookies) and a festive white apron edged in lace. You'll want to festoon yourself with symbols of the season, like holly leaves and candy canes. But whereas an Overly-Festive Granny might resort to an unsafe battery-powered musical light display, keep things simple and understated. After all, Mrs. Claus doesn't need to prove to anybody that she's got plenty of holiday cheer!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Good fitBy Anonymous | September 2, 2016True to size 16-18 with 2XL. Neck is cut s bit low for my taste especially when bending over or kid wrangling. Material sheds but it is velvet. Tag says csnnot be washed which is a big disappointment for me. Will have to use dress shields each time and hope no spills occur. Nice quality for the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 12, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- TERRIBLE if you aren’t shortBy Melissa | December 1, 2018I am 5’7” and have a longer torso. This costume is made more for someone with a short torso. The elastic hit right below my bust, instead of on the waist, where it should. It looked so bad, I immediately went hunting a new costume. If you are shorter, it would probably work better for you.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the feedback on the sizing here, if you are looking to return this just reach out to Customer Service and they can help!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?