Black Fireman Helmet
- Rigid plastic helmet
- Plastic size-adjustment band inside
- Green reflective tape and gold eagle on top
- Length-adjustable webbing chin strap
Fire in the hole! Nothing quite says, “Hey, I fight fires” - even if you don’t! - quite like a Black Fireman Helmet! People see that helmet and they immediately think, “Oh hey, you look like someone we might want to have around just in case things get too crowded for this building’s capacity, or on the off-chance that the chemistry in here gets so intense that someone spontaneously combusts!” (Also, did you know that spontaneous internal combustion is a real thing? No one knows why it happens, but it does happen! Just telling you that because you should really know about that if you’re going to pretend to be a fireman).
So if you’re ready to be the guy everyone turns to in case of a fire-related or cat-up-in-a-tree emergency, you’re gonna need this Black Fireman Helmet! This rigid plastic helmet has a plastic size-adjustment band on the inside and a length-adjustable webbing chin strap. It also features a green reflective tape (safety first!) and a gold eagle on top! It’s the perfect accessory for your fireman’s outfit this Halloween!
- Perfect accessory for your fireman costume!By JEREMY W. | November 6, 2014This hat is made of sturdy, quality materials and looks very realistic. It's a perfect accessory to your fireman costume, and I have not seen a better one available anywhere. It has an adjustable inner band to allow you to fit it to your head, and is intended to be "one-size-fits-all." However, my head is larger than most - my hat size is 7 3/4 - and even at the largest setting this helmet was very snug and a bit uncomfortable. Thanks to the chin strap I was still able to wear it throughout the night though.
I recommend this product.Was this review helpful to you?
- Solid construction for a costume helmet!By AUSTIN U. | November 9, 2013Solid construction for a costume helmet! I used it to build a birthday present for a kiddo and he loved it!Was this review helpful to you?