Toddler Friendly Firefighter Costume
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- Jacket has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Printed graphics on the front and sleeves
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Reflective tape sewn above pants cuffs
- Molded foam helmet has embroidered emblem on front
Bold & Brave
He's bold, he's brave. He's ready to save the day! He is, of course, your friendly neighborhood firefighter. Or, at least, he's about to become the friendly firefighter when we hook him up with this costume. Another original costume design from our Made by Us studios, this costume will have him ready to be a fire stopping hero!
It was obvious to our sales team that firefighter costumes are one of the most popular selections for young boys and girls. But, when it comes to options for toddlers, we thought our classic costume could use an upgrade! That's why we made and designed this costume. Crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers, this sharp looking style will have your kiddo standing out at Halloween.
Design & Details
This dapper firefighter costume suit comes with the costume top and pants, along with a fireman's hat. The top has plenty of printed details including front clasps and badges. It has the customary hi-vis yellow and silver stripes at the cuffs and waist, too, along with a black turndown collar. The pants have stripes at the calf and large black knee patches as well. The structured felt helmet finishes the style, complete with a Fire Dept. Chief logo right on the front!
All Set Up
This Toddler Firefighter Costume will have him all set up as an adorable friendly firefighter. Of course, if your family wants to go all out, you could dress the whole fam in firefighter costumes, too! We've got lots of great costume choices for older kids and teens, as well as styles for ma and pa. Get your whole family decked out in firefighter costumes, and you can save the day, together!
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|12/18 Months||Jacket Length||13"||33cm|
|12/18 Months||Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|12/18 Months||Inseam||10 1/2"||27cm|
|12/18 Months||Pants Length||17"||43cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|2T||Jacket Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|2T||Waist||19" - 23"||48cm - 58cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|4T||Waist||20" - 27"||51cm - 69cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 2, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 16, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy LitalM | December 29, 2021Size 2TGood quality size a bit small for a typical 2 years oldWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Size 4TThis firetruck costume is a cute costume for the price. Giving it 4 stars because it runs a bit small in terms of a 4T, and the fabric is a little thin. If you live somewhere colder on Halloween, your little one will definitely need to wear something underneath.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Size 4TOrdered a 4t for my son who wears a 3t and is very skinny. The pants were fine, but the Velcro on the top would not stay closed in the back because it was way too small. I had to cut out the Velcro and the seams and see in a zipper so as not to have a disappointed kid.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kelli N. | November 1, 2020Size 2TThis costume was very well made. It held up through two days of preschool and an evening of trick or treating. I would definitely consider buying a costume made by this company again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?