Black Light Up and Sound Fire Chief Kid's Helmet
- Molded plastic helmet
- Helmet has a D-ring attached to back edge so it can be hung from a hook or peg
- Crest of helmet lights up & flashes red, and a siren sounds when activated
- Requires 2 AG13 button batteries (demo batteries included)
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment on top of helmet
- Helmet has printed gold badge on front below light, & bright green reflective patches around sides & back
The Best Job Ever
Raise your hand if you'd like to be a firefighter when you grow up! Those first responders have the most awesome-looking job in the world. They get to drive huge red trucks with blaring sirens really fast, and then use an enormous, powerful hose to stop flames from destroying buildings. They can climb tall ladders and use hatchets to chop through walls and doors. Plus, they get to wear super cool helmets! Where do we sign up?
Better slide down that fire pole pronto, because once you put this Black Light Up and Sound Fire Chief Kid's Helmet on your head, you're on the job! The molded plastic helmet has an attached crest that lights up and makes a siren sound when activated. A printed gold "Fire Chief" badge on the front and green reflector strips on the side make it look extra realistic.
Here Come the Fire Trucks
Want to dress as a firefighter for Halloween? This helmet is the perfect addition to your costume! Remember to check with any available grownups before chopping through walls.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review