Women's Fire Captain Plus Size Costume
- Pants w/ Attached Suspenders
- 100% polyester
- T-shirt has "FIRE DEPT" printed on back, firefighter crest on front
- Twill pants have elastic back waistband, false front fly
- Cargo pockets on pants legs close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Length-adjustable suspenders are sewn to back waistband, attach to front w/ metal clips
- Reflective tape sewn to pants cuffs
- Rigid plastic helmet has foam padding inside for comfort and positioning
- Exclusively, made by us!
You know what gets our goat? People who say "fireman" instead of "firefighter." We're guessing it bugs you, too. Because you're not just a firefighter that can keep up with the boys, you're the Fire Captain, and you run this joint! Everyone at your firehouse knows you are the gal in charge, and you command your team with a mixture of level-headed preparedness, lighthearted fun, and tough love. You're well respected and fair, and you're one mean firefighter out in the field. You've performed some amazing rescues and saved structures with impressive speed and efficiency, and we know you're humble, but it's time the whole world knew how cool you are...
If this storyline sounds like fun, you'll love wearing our Women's Fire Captain Plus Size Costume for Halloween this year. You can be in charge of the whole party, and ensure the safety of all partygoers. Of course, at your fire station, you also promote fun and relaxation for your crew—they work hard!—so it's bound to be a great night for you and yours!
Design & Details
This is an exclusive uniform fit for a Captain, that's for sure! Made by Us with quality attention to detail, this authentic look features a blue firefighter shirt over canvas pants. The dark blue tee has a printed Fire Dept. logo on the front, as well as in large text emblazoned on the back. The tan pants have 2 pockets, an elastic waistband, and suspenders that attach on the back and clip to the front. You can't rightly command your crew without a hat, now can you? Don't worry, we've included one, just for you!
Of course, on the job, you're all business—but it's Halloween! So, let your hair down, Cap'n, and enjoy looking and feeling great. And whatever you do, remember to have at least as much fun as your team; you've earned it!
|1X||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|1X||Waist||39" - 49"||99cm - 124cm|
|2X||Waist||41" - 52"||104cm - 132cm|
|3X||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|3X||Waist||44" - 55"||112cm - 140cm|
|4X||Waist||47" - 58"||119cm - 147cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Size UpBy Sam | July 31, 2022Height 5'8" | Weight 225 | Size 2XThe pants only have stretch in the waist, so if you have bigger thighs I would size up.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Size 4XShirt is see through and small. Pants are a bit baggy but ok.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2019These sizing charts are completely wrong. They run very small. Make sure you size up!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love the costume!By Kaitlyn | October 24, 2019The only bad thing I have to say about the costume is that the pants were way too baggy. The shirt fit perfectly and was a stretchy fabric. The hat was good quality as well not made out of cheap plastic. Loved the costume overall!Was this review helpful to you?
- THE PANTS WERE THE ONLY PROBLEMBy garageboat | October 26, 2018The only issue I had with the costume was the pants. The pants in the picture are totally different than the pants I received. In the picture they looked slim fitting, and the ones I received are baggy. In the picture the pants look high waisted, the pants I received, the inseam runs way too high and is super low on the hips, although they were perfect length. The hat was great quality and the shirt was the perfect size and cute.Was this review helpful to you?