Men's Black Firefighter Uniform Costume
- Jacket has metal clasps at center front
- Reflective tape & embroidered patches
- 100% polyester twill fabric
- Functional pockets on jacket
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Reinforced knees, reflective tape at cuffs
- Molded plastic helmet has foam padding inside for comfort
Flames erupt from the building! You can hear people shouting for help as you pull up in the fire truck, sirens blaring. Your crew rushes to the blast the flames with the fire hose as you extend the ladder to the third story window. You dash up the ladder like some kind of nimble mongoose. A woman utters a cry of relief as you hoist her out of the window and carry her to safety. Then, you run help with the rest of your crew extinguish the flames once and for all! Once the fire is safely under control, the woman you saved rushes up to you and throws her arms around you in a hug. Everyone cheers at your bravery and you’ve become the hero of the town!
At least, that’s how you always imagined it when you were younger! Growing up to become a firefighter is alluring when you’re a child, since their heroics are something of true inspiration. Maybe it’s time to rekindle a little bit of that admiration for firefighters by dressing up like the heroes of your childhood dreams this year.
This adult firefighter uniform costume gives you a realistic look based on the true heroes of your city! The costume comes with a black jacket that has metal clasps at center front. It also has yellow stripes around the chest and sleeves. A big red fire department patch on the shoulder and back adds an extra touch of authenticity to the look. The black pants have yellow stripes around the cuffs. The final piece to this costume comes in the form of a molded plastic helmet. The black helmet has a yellow fire chief design in front, making you look like a brave member of the fire department!
This Year, Be Brave!
You’ll be ready to play the role of a brave firefighter when you wear this costume! Make sure to pair it up with one of our toy fire axes to complete the look for your next costume party.
|Small||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costume and value!By JasonU | November 27, 2018This costume satisfies my main requirements for a Halloween party costume. Those are that it's comfy, can still do regular things like sit down, drive, etc. No pesky mask to deal with all night, and is not ridiculously oversized with a one-size-fits-all. I am a 33ish in pants, so I went with the medium. Jacket fits great. I'm 5' 8", so the pants needed to be hemmed a bit, but I'm used to that with costumes. The hat was a little big for my head, but no big deal, and the quality was better than expected w/the plastic construction. I paired a white tank top under the jacket so that I wouldn't get too hot, and it also looks a little extra sexy with the buckles undone. Speaking of which, the buckles are way better than the cheaper version (found at most party stores) that uses Velcro for the clasps. All in all I'd say this costume is a win for guys that want something simple and easy, and at a reasonable price.Was this review helpful to you?
- firefighter costumeBy Mperry | November 17, 2018The quality of this costume is good. Only beware of the sizing because it’s a bit off. It runs small. I am a female 5.6 height and 160 lbs and the men’s medium was tight on the pants and the jacket closed just about, an inch more and it would have been tight. The only thing that had excessive fabric were the cuffs - I guess this was intended for a very slim- tall male.Was this review helpful to you?