Girl's Fire Captain Costume
- Pants w/ Attached Suspenders
- 100% polyester
- T-shirt has "FIRE DEPT" printed on back, firefighter crest on front
- Twill pants have elastic back waistband, false front fly
- Cargo pockets on pants legs close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Reflective tape sewn to pants cuffs
- Length-adjustable suspenders are sewn to back waistband, attach to front w/ metal clips
- Rigid plastic helmet has foam padding inside for comfort and positioning
Firefighter In Training
Has your kid been talking about being a firefighter when they grow up since training pants? Chances are you're used to hearing playtimes that involve fake sirens and shouts of let's go, let's go, let's go! or other equally excited calls. You may be used to your little firefighter handling the garden hose like a high-powered firehose. Or maybe you've reached the point where your kid is arguing with their younger siblings saying things like not all heroes wear capes!
Whatever the case, it's clear you have an ambitious kid on your hands. Their commitment to their dream career is pretty fierce and you want to foster their go-get-em attitude. So whether it's playtime, a school project, or Halloween this Girl's Fire Captain Costume is an excellent way to get your kid geared up for action.
Design & Details
Out Girl's Fire Captain Costume is a Made by Us exclusive designed to give your kiddo the heroic look of your neighborhood fire crew. No detail was spared starting with a navy-blue T-shirt with a printed firefighter crest on the front and FIRE DEPT on the back. The twill pants have a cargo pocket on both legs and a false front fly to create a crisp, clean look. Reflective tape on the pant cuffs adds a genuine detail that is also a safety feature, helping your kid stay visible while they're out trick-or-treating. Adjustable suspenders are sewn into the back of the pants and attach at the front to keep them in place. The costume is completed with a plastic helmet with comfort foam padding to ensure your kiddo is ready for anything.
All Part of the Job
We've had a potentially brilliant idea. Since active firefighters spend lots of time away from home they tend to find themselves cooking and feeding their team quite often. Use this to your advantage and get your kiddo to help with the cooking more. It's all part of preparing to be a firefighter, right?
|Small||Pants Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Very cute, but shirt very small and suspender broke immediatelyBy Cookcrew | November 1, 2021Size MediumThis costume is honestly adorable, just has some sizing challenges and isn't great quality. The shirt is small in relation to the pants and the suspender broke immediately so my daughter had to tie it onto the pants.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing way offBy JLK785 | October 30, 2020Height 4 feet 7 inches | Weight 100 pounds | Size X-LargeThis outfit is fairly well made for a Halloween costume but the sizing is way off. My daughter wears a 14/16 in clothes. Size XL claims to be a 16 in kids and it’s not even close. More like a 10/12 max. I was overall disappointed because this is supposed to be a handmade exclusive to this website and it was just lackluster for me. The details on the costume are cute. The hat is a little better quality than a cheap flimsy hat but label/sticker was also wrinkled on hat.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?