Back to the Future Marty McFly Vest
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product can only be shipped to Canada, United Kingdom and United States.
"Get a load of this guy's life preserver. The dork thinks he's gonna drown!" When Marty McFly woke up and got dressed on October 25th, 1985, he had no idea that he would spending the next day in 1955. If he did he might have picked some clothes that would allow him to blend in better but that wasn't the case. When Marty walked around the town square of Hill Valley, he was quickly questioned and mocked for his fashion choice. Now you can look just like Marty when you add this vest to your costume. Just don't forget to find out where the Doc lives while your in Lou's Cafe!
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- 100% nylon shell with 100% polyester lining and filling
- Puffy red zipper vest with navy blue lining
- Two button pockets on sides of the vest
- Perfect for travel between 1985 to 1955