Back to the Future III Cowboy Marty Costume
- Belt w/ Buckle
- Back to the Future III Cowboy Marty Costume
- 100% polyester twill fabric
- Shirt has center-front buttons, contrasting yoke, piping & faux rawhide fringe
- Pants have front zipper fly w/ button at top, piping trim, belt loops
- Bandana measures 24" square; tie as desired
- Faux leather belt has 3" x 4" oval metal buckle
- Hat & boots not included
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Now you can look like Marty "Clint Eastwood" McFly in the year 1885, by wearing this officially licensed Back tot he Future Cowboy Costume. Feel like a time traveling cowboy hero when you wear the pink button up shirt, featuring atom shaped designs and fringe detailing wear the pink button up shirt, featuring atom shaped designs and fringe detailing. The red button-up pants compliment this polished look, while the gold buckle belt makes sure that they stay up. Of course, no cowboy is ready for a shootout without his handkerchief and hat! As an extra precaution, you could always use Marty's trick and wear an iron stove door under you costume, just in case Buford finds you and tries something sneaky!
Back to the Future III is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | May 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Movie accurate? No. But it's a start!By MissMcFly1985 | September 24, 2016Having a BTTF III event coming up, I couldn't wait to get this outfit! When I opened the costume package, I didn't know what to think at first to be honest, and here's why. The IT-item of the costume is the shirt. Of course, I wasn't expecting a tailor-made, all-cotton western shirt, it's a costume and I know it! But the sewing seems a little cheap, and a few details are missing from the movie shirt like the pink snaps in the front and on the sleeves. Also, the atomic symbols are printed and not exactly the right size (half-size) and they could use a little silver bling too. The fringe is okay, but is thin and dark yellow, not light beige like the original. BUT, all of this was visible on the costume webpage. I knew about this from the beginning and still ordered it. Also, when I say in the title that it's a start, is because I am very sensitive to details, and crafty enough to work with the shirt and make it more accurate. I will add myself the silver bling, the embroidery, the snaps and maybe paint over the fringe to lighten it a little! I have all of what I need at home. Now the pants. I am a lady, usually size 28 jeans, 5'7" (I ordered the medium) and the inseem is 1.5" shorter than my usual inseem, at 28.5". If you are a man taller than 5'7"-5'8", the pants will look way too short for you, unless you dig the capri-length style! It says in the description that the pants are 40" in length, just note that they are talking about the whole length, not the inseem! :) They fit high-waisted for ladies, just above the belly button for me. I can work with that. The front belt loops were sewn very close to the side seem, instead of between the zipper and pocket but it can be arranged. The belt buckle is not golden like the picture, but a dark, non-shiny pewter and the belt is black. I will have to spraypaint the buckle to make it golden and work on the belt to be beige with two tones of pink details. Finally, the bandana is suprisingly made of the kind of fabric I would say umbrellas are made, not a cotton blend, but it's the right color so hurray! Overall, if you are not a detail-crazy like myself, then go ahead and get it! it's a fun costume to own, certainly. And for $59.99, you get the shirt, the pants, the belt and the bandana which is a great deal. If you are a little detail-crazy like me, you will have some work to do on the costume to make it more movie-accurate but the base is a good start! I gave it 4 stars but on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 7 and work it to a 10!Was this review helpful to you?
- Clint Eastwood never wore anything like this...By Current Customer | September 23, 2016This is a great costume, too bad it doesn't come with memorabilia like the other 2 costumes. Also, no pockets...Was this review helpful to you?