Space Alien Prop
- Latex and foam filled prop, hand painted
- High quality life size alien
- Measures 4 1/2 feet tall
- Alien Prop is flat backed and designed to lay on a table, floor, or alien exam table for an autopsy scene
- Can be hung or mounted using the wooden armature in the back of the head
- Foam filling allows arms and legs to be folded and bent
- Dark eyes are coated to give them a glossy look
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Stand is NOT included
Visitors from Another Galaxy
We always knew they would come some day. Humanity has advanced beyond expectation and is now capable of sending probes deep into unexplored space. It was just a matter of time before someone - or something - would notice our gizmos and come to investigate themselves. That much was certain, but it was still a bit of a surprise to open the back door and find that a spaceship had smashed a crater in your flower patch. Also, the ship's occupants look a little too unreadable for comfort. Do they come in peace? Should you offer them some bean dip? Or should you prepare for a War of the World-type showdown?
There's no wrong time for adding some out-of-this-world flair to your home, office, or costume! This Space Alien Prop is spookily lifelike thanks to its hand-painted detail. A whopping four and a half feet tall, it can be hung on a wall or mounted on a stand thanks to the wooden armature in the back of its head. The foam filling allows its arms and legs to be bent as desired - pose it in a welcoming stance or give it a ray gun and probe!
|Standard||Height||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points