7ft Towering Boogey Man with Kid Animated Prop
- Volume Control
- Step-Here Activation Pad
- Metal frame w/ nylon and electronics
- Animated Halloween prop skeleton wearing a tattered outfit holding a child
- Skeletons eyes light up, his head and torso turn from side to side as he laughs
- Easy to assemble with quick-connect poles and includes volume control
- Activation options: steady-on Step-Here pad and infra-red sensor (works up to 6.5 feet away and works in all lighting conditions)
- Measures approx. 84 inchesH x 38 inchesW x 38 inchesD
Beware the Boogeyman
It's your first time ever hosting a Halloween party, and you have no idea where to begin when it comes to decorations. Have no fear! Well, until you set up this Towering Boogey Man Animated Prop, that is. Then, fear is imminent.
So, if you don't know where to start, let's start at the beginning. The Boogeyman! Many children's first terrifying tale, first fear, and first introduction to creatures that come in the night, the boogeyman comes to little boys and girls who misbehave and steals them away in the dark. Just imagine the nostalgic jolt of fear that will overcome your partygoers when they are greeted at your door by this tall, terrifying, and totally awesome decoration. It'll be enough to send shivers down their spines. What a great start!
Design & Details
Measuring a whopping 7 feet tall, this prop packs a big punch when it comes to impact. It's a hooded skeleton with tattered, draped black clothes and an exposed rib cage. There are 3 activation options, all of which lead to this boogeyman's eyes lighting up, its head and torso turning side to side, and it laughing maniacally. Not to mention, this boogeyman is carrying a terrified child off in the middle of the night. Eeek! Happy haunting!