Ghostbusters 25FT Inflatable Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Decoration
A Gargantuan Ghostbusters Goal
If you are like us, you've been imagining joining the Ghostbusters team for years. The exciting equipment and supernatural situations are always sure to make a day pretty interesting. But when you've got a creature that can topple buildings? That might take a bit of special training before you're ready to jump into the uniform.
That's why we've teamed up with Slimer and put together an immensely fun training regime! It starts with a mammoth Marshmallow Man—but still one that is a bit more manageable than the infamous guy who nearly took down New York City!
Design & Details
While you're working on joining the Ghostbusters gang, bring this officially licensed 25 Ft Inflatable Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Decoration to your domicile! This is among the most massive designs our Made By Us team has ever attempted and we know you'll be wide-eyed at its full form!
Start by staking out where you'd like this marvel to stand and, while you're at it, stake down the feet! Plug in and activate the fan and watch as this vinyl inflatable decoration comes to life! The printed details and sailor outfit accents are all inspired directly from the film and are guaranteed to conjure several screams of delight, too! Naturally, bringing a guy like this down sounds difficult, but the ports on the side made stowing it away a literal breeze!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- This Thing is PhenomenalBy Nicc | September 15, 2022This guy is an absolute show stopper. The ropes could be better for him, though. We finally got him up and immediately, the traffic began slowing down to catch a look. I recommend it if you have enough space in your yard!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled This Thing is Phenomenal Yes (2) Vote No on the review titled This Thing is Phenomenal No (0)
- A must buy if you have the room and better ropeBy Johnny | November 1, 2022I love this giant marshmallow man but the tethers they give you are not heavy duty at all for the size this thing is it should have more heavy duty rope tethers instead of the ones that come in the inflatables at the store. This balloon should also have more places to tie him down. But overall an amazing inflatable that sure got all the attention on halloweenWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled A must buy if you have the room and better rope Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled A must buy if you have the room and better rope No (0)
- Huge but needs improvementBy Anonymous | October 4, 2022Hes huge and awesome and everyone that comes by is like wow its life size !!! But it needs improvement. The loops to hold the strings need to be thicker to support him. Another person I talked to said the bottom loops on the feet broke the same day so they had to find an alternative to keep him standing up. He is so big that on windy days he definitely is all over the place. I hope he makes it through the season but I wish I bought the 15 foot instead.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Huge but needs improvement Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Huge but needs improvement No (0)
- Mixed FeelingsBy Dr. Venkman | October 1, 2022I have mixed feelings about this inflatable.
- Bigger than it looks in pictures. Standing beside him, you can't even see his head, he's so plump!
- Attention getter for sure. I've only had it up twice for 2 hours each (testing set-up) and many cars slowed down, people jumped out to take pictures, approving comments from neighbors, etc.
- The neighborhood kids love it and can't stop asking questions and telling stories about it ("This is the biggest decoration I've ever seen!", "it's coming to get us!"). A few kids came by to check it out after being able to see him inflated from 20 houses down the street
- The lights look like crap in the pictures but actually look pretty good in person and definitely light him up to see him easier at night
- Once you get him set up properly, he's self-sufficient and stays where he needs to stay with little movement
- I was apprehensive about his angry face, but it's grown on me. His face fits the Halloween spirit: fun with a little scare
- Foot zippers are delicate. One of the foot zippers broke the second time I unzipped it
- No instructions on how to set it up. I had to read how-to articles, watch YouTube videos, and trial & error
- The yellow plastic stakes that come with this are useless. This inflatable wants to run and jerks those stakes out of the ground with ease
- I had to purchase 8 long metal camping stakes.
- Doesn't come with enough rope. I had to purchase more rope and carabiners.
- Doesn't fit back in the shipping box. I've been shopping for a large bin to store it.
I would recommend but It's too delicate and doesn't come with the appropriate supporting equipment. I only plan to set this up on Halloween weekend and special events. I doubt this inflatable could survive multiple days or weeks exposed to the outside. Would likely work best indoors.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Mixed Feelings Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Mixed Feelings No (0)
- Awesome!!!By Ric Atkinson | September 21, 2022Relatively easy to set up.
Only takes about 7 minutes to inflate.
Helpful to have 2 or 3 people for placement of lines.
Moments after setting up, someone stopped and asked to have their picture taken with it.
It is BIG.
About as tall as a two-story house.
I recommend lacing it so as to accentuate its height.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- People Love It, But Questionable AnchorsBy Ben | September 21, 2022Got this 3 days after it shipped (5 out of 5 would ship with again) and took about a week to getting it set up on the roof of our workplace. Had ot going for 3 days and people loved it.
Though with something this big even on ground level, I feel that the amount of anchor points to tie him down is heavily lacking. Mainly in we had to triple the rope to hold him and noting it's putting a lot of stress on the side loops whenever even a steady wind comes through.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled People Love It, But Questionable Anchors Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled People Love It, But Questionable Anchors No (0)
- Five StarsBy Venkmania | September 20, 2022It is what it is...a giant marshmallow man! It's size is so awesome.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 15, 2022Product is great, All the neighbors loved it, came by to see it and take pictures. The hooks supplied to attach to a loop then to the rope to tether it to the ground were junk. They let go as soon as we were trying to inflate it. Ended up buying some metal links to use.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy John L | October 10, 2022Stay Puft is cool but he will not stand up on his own. There are only two tethers and no mater where you place them he will not stand up straight without help. I'm not sure if the little blower motor isn't strong enough or if there should be two more tie down points one in the front and one in the back. I used a metal pole for hanging plants that I stuck in the ground and tied the ropes to behind him. Seems to have done the trick.Was this review helpful to you?
- Tie down Tore after 1 week.By Kristi | October 5, 2022The tie downs on the foot tore after 1 week. It was not inflated during high winds, just couldn't hold. Contacted company and they made it right immediately. Will buy from HalloweenCostumes.com again for their great customer service.Was this review helpful to you?