Talking Haunted Girl Doll
- Grim haunted doll w/ posable arms
- Fade on/off light up eyes
- Says 3 different phrases
- Motion/light sensor
- Giggle) Lets play a game of life and death. I know where all the knives in the house are! Do you? And they're sharp! Its amazing how simple it is to break your arm. Would you like to see?
- Requires 3x AAA batteries ( not included)
- Measures approx. 32" tall
You don't like Halloween. You LOVE it. And total adoration means you will stop at nothing to make the holiday memorable, magical, and downright creepy for your haunted house party guests. If this sounds like you, then allow us to introduce you to Enid here. Enid was a young girl just out for a stroll on the side of a country road when she became lost and ended up in the woods. Suddenly, it became dark and something overcame her — we still don't know what it was— but it turned her into this demonic Talking Haunted Girl Doll you see before you. When you go to bed at night, that's when Enid gets up to no good!
Scary, right? But you don't have to use our story! Simply add this prop in any room that needs that extra eek-factor and watch as your guests freak out upon encountering her. Just look at that face! It will send shivers down spines all night long.
Design & Details
Our little Enid stands nearly 3 feet tall and features posable arms and a motion/light sensor that triggers some terrifying effects. Her eyes light up and fade on and off, and she giggles and says 3 different haunting phrases!
- Five StarsBy Brandon Stevens | September 27, 2021She’s spooky the kids always running from herBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 13, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Hpgrr | August 12, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?