32 inch Lil Sweet Vengeance Doll Prop
- Doll prop, plastic and fabrics w/ posable arms
- Fade on/off light up eyes
- Says 3 phrases w/ each activation of motion/light sensor
- (While you stayed away I could tolerate you. Now that you are here you better be afraid! Crows and maggots picked at my flesh not fun. It is an experience I hope to share with you. Your living happiness sickens me. Hell hath no fury like a little girl scorned.
- Easy quick-connect push-button assembly
- Requires 3x AAA batteries ( not included)
- Measures approx. 32" tall
- Officially licensed
The Face of Vengeance
Last year, your neighbor, Melody Micklebottom, bested you in the neighborhood Halloween haunted house competition. That Melody! She's always trying to one-up you. But this year, things will be different. Because this year, you have this Lil' Sweet Vengeance Doll to aid your haunting. Wow, ok. Remind us not to get on your bad side!
But we get it. Halloween can bring out the competitive side in all of us. Costume contests, pumpkin carving contests, and the like can really add up to a lot of pent-up energy. But have no fear! This creepy, crazed doll prop will serve dual purposes — first, we're pretty sure Lil' Sweet Vengeance here is possessed and can perform some kind of magic that will hex Melody and her Halloween haunting efforts. And second, this prop will add to your creepy house decor and spook your partygoers to no end!
Design & Details
Standing nearly 3 feet, this eerie doll prop has posable arms, light-up eyes, and the ability to say 3 irksome phrases at the activation of motion or light. So, just add batteries (not included) and watch your haunted house go from good to spine-tinglingly scary this Halloween. Take that, Melody!
- Five StarsBy Gigi | October 18, 2022Soooo creepy love it. I used mine for a well I have in front of my house and it just goes perfect almost like the ring.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Sandy Wildbahn | October 13, 2022The workmanship is good. Not a lot of detail, and something different could have been done with her hair. Currently I have it somewhat pulled back so you can see more of her creepy face.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?