Storybook & Fairytale CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Alice in Wonderland CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Mad Hatter Costumes
Deluxe Adult Mad Hatter Costume
The Mad Hatter as most like to refer to him, is a talented designer who spent one too many late nights in his shop working around the mercury. Though the queen may have accused him of killing time for trying to sing for her, the Hatter still retains his unique brand of charm that makes him a character to root for no matter the occasion.
Who wouldn't want to have tea with this loony guy? This Deluxe Adult Mad Hatter Costume will turn you into the famous storybook character from Wonderland. This deluxe costume is made from 100% polyester velvet, twill, satin, and knit that gives it a comfortable feel for all night wear. The green velvet jacket has beautiful cuffs, collar, lapels, and false pockets that add extra detail to an already amazing costume. It also comes with a white shirt with front fasteners and Velcro at the back of the collar. The unique vest is made of brown and orange corduroy and is fully lined with orange satin. Also included are the green plaid pants that have an elastic waist for comfort. Top it off with the included ascot and, of course, the green top hat, for an amazing look that is sure to get you noticed. Pair this costume with other Alice in Wonderland costumes for an amazing group costume that will steal the show!
- 100% polyester velvet, twill, satin, & knit mesh; 98% cotton/2% spandex corduroy
- Green velvet jacket has cuffs, collar, lapels & false pocket flaps of metallic knit mesh
- White broadcloth shirt front fastens w/ Velcro at back of collar & self-fabric ties around chest
- Vest is orange & brown print corduroy, fully lined w/ orange satin
- Green plaid twill pants have elastic waist
- Ascot is metallic knit mesh, fastens w/ Velcro
- Green polyfoam hat has band of metallic knit mesh, approximately 24" around inside
- Also available in child, teen & plus sizes
- Shirt Front
- Top Hat
|Small||Pant Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Pant Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Large||Pant Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Pant Waist||33" - 46"||84cm - 117cm|
mathpoet87 / October 10, 2013By
The pants, though, nearly ruined it. I am 5'9" and 165 lbs, with an athletic build (not a bodybuilder, but a bit stocky, although I wear pants with a 33 or 34 waist). Based on my measurements and the Fit Finder on this website, I ordered a Small. The jacket fits well (I wear a 42 R), but the pants just barely fit over my hips. Once I got them on, they're a bit tight but OK. I imagine the Medium jacket would have been huge, but you may want to order the Medium if in doubt.