Wonder Woman Toddler Costume
- Wonder Woman Dress w/Cape
- Gold Belt
- Red and White Boot Tops
- Gold Headpiece
- Silver Gauntlets
- Red velvet dress top with glossy blue skirt with white stars
- Wonder Woman logo sewn on the front
- Hook and Loop fastener opening in the back
- Red cape that Hook and Loop fasteners around the neck
- Gold foam belt
- Red and white boot tops
- Gold headband
- Silver wristbands
The mightiest of all heroic heroines is the amazing Amazonian Wonder Woman. For years this rough and tough superhero has been putting a stop to supervillain plans. Sometimes she does these good deeds alone or she is joined by a team of some of the greatest heroes ever assembled, the Justice League. Time and time again she has fought alongside Superman, Batman, and the Flash to save the world from total destruction. But during the night of Halloween this crime fighter takes a little break to collect a much deserved reward in the form of candy! Give your little one the chance to fill the shoes of Wonder Woman with this superhero costume. Even if she's not ready to take on a whole world of villains, we're sure she'll be ready for a sweet candy treat!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Not cute.By Anonymous | October 9, 2020Size ToddlerThe toddler size is long (and my daughter is already considered tall at 16 months). It doesn’t look cute. And as the other reviewer mentioned, the socks are huge! Will not recommend.
If you’re looking for a cute costume for your toddler, get the Raggedy Ann instead.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- The main portion of the costume is very cute!By Current Customer | September 12, 2016The gold belt ties on but I'm going to sew it on because it moves all around otherwise. No complaints about the headband. I have to make it bigger but my child has a larger then average head. The arm cuffs I'm going to cut apart and put velcro in them. There's nothing that holds them on. The child just puts their arm into them and they're supposed to magically stay. Lastly the boot covers are HUGE!!! Like, maybe they're adult sized. That was the biggest disappointment. We won't even be able to use them! Like I mentioned in the title however the main part of the costume is cute. I feel like it runs true to size. And lastly the main part of the costume is a dress. Your little one will have to wear shorts underneath. It's not like a dance leotard like I assumed it might be.Was this review helpful to you?