Wonder Woman Corset Costume
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Clear Shoulder Straps
- 4 Garter Straps
- Corset: 97% polyester, 3% spandex; skirt & cape: 100% polyester; 100% polyurethane foam
- Foam gauntlets slide on
- Corset has constructed foam bust w/ boning & underwire support
- Corset fastens w/ row of hooks & eyes at center back
- Skirt has elastic waistband
- Foam belt has fabric waist ties
- Satin cape has hook & loop fastener on front of neck band
- Elastic garter straps hook into loops in lower edge of corset
- Foam tiara has elastic band at back
- Length-adjustable clear shoulder straps hook into loops in top edge of corset
- Officially licensed
- Stockings shown in photo are sold separately
So you weren't born with the superpowers of Greek gods. Eh, what can you do? You lack superhuman strength, crazy combat skills, and freakish agility. Sounds like you’re just a regular lady, working a regular job, at a regular company, in a regular town. But wait...what’s that peeking out from underneath your shirt cuffs?
Is that...is that a bulletproof bracelet? And, since when do you wear such shiny headbands to the office? That wouldn’t be a golden lasso hanging out of your purse, would it? Look, just because you aren’t THE Wonder Woman doesn’t mean you can’t look exactly like your icon (and maybe even inherit some of her awesome power in the process). That’s right! You can still beat up bad guys like DC's number one superhero and all it takes is this Wonder Woman Corset Costume, along with the kind of attitude that puts villains in their place (and maybe a few more sessions with your personal trainer).
This red bustier corset has a constructed foam bust with actual boning and underwire support so you can bust a move without busting out of your costume. Like Diana’s, your look includes a belt, cape, and skirt--but we’ve also given you a little extra (to make up for that office job you have to work), garter straps so that you can pick up a pair of stockings and really make waves. Wherever you go in the officially licensed totally-not-your-everyday Wonder Woman costume is bound to be a little out of the ordinary!
|X-Small||Corset Chest||25" - 27"||64cm - 69cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||20" - 23"||51cm - 58cm|
|Small||Corset Chest||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Corset Chest||29" - 32"||74cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Large||Corset Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- My Perfect Used Wonder Woman Corset CostumeBy Frances Arai | October 1, 2015I was in awe when I received my used Wonder Woman Corset Costume. I could not locate one single flaw. I thought I was sent a new costume in error. You should change the title to read “Almost New Wonder Woman Corset Costume.” I will send a picture as soon as I have some taken. Loved doing business with you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonder Woman about what you'd expectBy Current Customer | October 13, 2016I like this a lot, it looks good and I'm keeping it, below are the specifics so there aren't any surprises.
Size: I bought a Large and I'm a size 6 - 8. I think it fits great except i'll need to get some tape of some kind to tape the corset to my boobs, it sort of sticks out. It looks good from the front, but when you look down there needs to have a bit more coverage. You don't need a bra with this though, it is done well.
the details: google this on ebay to see what it looks like out of the box. as to be expected, it doesn't look exactly what it looks like on the picture. The WW on the top is yellow instead of gold which i thought was kind of weird but it looks good (just doesn't match). The quality of the material of the top is really good...the top looks good on most body types b.c. of the corset. The skirt is pretty cheaply made, about like a Halloween costume, and the belt can cover the top of the skirt to sort of hide the poorly stitched waistline. I'd say as far as costumes go, this is really nice and it looks really good on. There were a few surprises but the costume has actual photos if you google it on ebay. I didn't need to return, so I'd say its a success.Was this review helpful to you?