Wonder Woman T-Shirt Costume
- Wonder Woman T-Shirt Costume for Adults
- 100% cotton fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Red tee has Wonder Woman's costume printed on the front
- Cape attaches to the shoulders with Hook and Loop fastener
- Printed red star at center of gold foam tiara
- Officially licensed
Superheroines have a tough job. They have to fight crime, manage their secret identities, and watch while their male counterparts take all of the credit. But not anymore!
You don't need superpowers to feel a superhero. You don't need to be the Princess of Themyscira to save the day. You don't even need to wear super uncomfortable spandex that chafes to get the right look for stopping super villains. All you need, is the right kind of kick-butt attitude and this ultra comfortable Wonder Woman t-shirt for women.
It might not have been forged by the Greek god Hephaestus, but it does offer a look that comes straight from DC comics. The front of this costume t-shirt has a printed pattern of Wonder Woman's top, complete with a gold “W” and matching belt. The top of her skirt is also printed on the tee, which is blue with white stars. The shirt also comes with a red cape, since every girl who's trying to look like a superhero, is going to need a cape to get the job done right.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not worth the moneyBy shannon | October 8, 2014i was unsure what size to get so I looked at the recommended size chart they have you fill in for the shirt geez it said i would have been a medium, i recently purchased a similar wonder woman shirt in a xl because I want it a little roomy ( needless to say it was tight) so i did a 2x in this one, still super tight they are cut so small, you have to be a bean pole to wear it. Also the quality is very poor the cape looked raggedy the stitching from the velco was coming off the shirt, and the headband is super cheap looking and the star on it is not even centered with the point. This shirt is going back.Was this review helpful to you?
- wonder woman costumeBy winnie pierre | December 23, 2013I liked it; it was just what we needed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy michal | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Wonder WomanBy Current Customer | August 4, 2017I love the shirt & cape. I will be ordering more in the future, I'm sure.Was this review helpful to you?
- too tightBy winnie | October 24, 2016Exchanged for bigger size and it's still tight. replacement item didnt come so I contacted costumer service and expressed mail it. that was impressive. thank u!Was this review helpful to you?
- T-Shirt is PerfectBy Sxybrwneyes314 | August 1, 2016Very Satisfied with my order .Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor sizingBy Barbara Merritt | November 5, 2015I am usually a small to medium but ordered an XL to make sure it was large enough. It was skin-tight so has been returned.Was this review helpful to you?
- It will doBy Anonymous | October 7, 2015Very colorful but has some flaws. The velcro cape is poorly attached. The shirt is cut extremely small. I usually wear a large, sometimes XL. Ordered a 2X in this shirt and had to stretch it while damp to get it to fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kay Kline | June 15, 2015Very cute t-shirt with cape and crown--looking forward to wearing it at Disney's Halloween event in October.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Shariese Hodge | June 12, 2015Love It sooooo much!!!!!!! My children loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- Torn on first washingBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013Not the best quality even for a $20 t-shirt. I inspected the item when I received it, and promptly washed it. I noticed a rip near the tag after the wash. I still wore the costume as I did not have to time to replace it.Was this review helpful to you?