Modern Wonder Woman Costume
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Belt w/ Attached Lasso
- Colors May Vary from Image
- Modern Wonder Woman Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Pullover tank top has spaghetti straps, printed Wonder Woman logo
- Bolero has foam epaulets w/ printed stars
- Slim-fit pants have elastic waistband
- Foam headband has printed star at front, hook & loop fastener at back
- Fabric choker has gold foam medallion at front
- Choker has hook & loop fastener at back
- Printed foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back, attached lasso cord
- Fingerless gloves have wide foam cuffs
- Officially licensed
Superheroes have their reasons for updating their costume. Maybe they had a practical basis for changing up their look, or maybe they just felt like it was time for an upgrade. If you love Wonder Woman, but wonder why she keeps fighting crime in a bathing suit, this Modern Wonder Woman Costume is the contemporary Amazonian princess style for you!
A lot of times, when superheroes go through a fashion overhaul, it's because their look is out of date or just not practical (we're looking at you, spandex). We're guessing that's what Wonder Woman had in mind when she decided to ditch her trademark skirt and tube top in favor of pants and a jacket. Now she can charge into battle without having to worry about getting chilly, or showing off more than she had planned while running or doing kick flips! It also keeps the spirit of her original outfits, but if she wanted to, she could totally wear it to grab a casual bite to eat right after thwarting some sinister plot.
Wonder Woman in the modern world is all about being prepared for any situation. That makes this costume great when you are heading to a party dressed as your favorite superhero, and you need to run a few errands along the way. Add a pair of red knee high boots for the hero's classic look, or try something more modern and practical, like combat boots. Either way, you'll look strong, sexy, and ready for a fight, should one find you!
|X-Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
|Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
- Great costumeBy CFajardo | October 12, 2017Great costume very niceWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great costume No (1)
- Far Worse Than You Would ExpectBy Andrawesome | October 10, 2014-Color is far different from the advertisement (Think more of a light blue than a deep, jean color for the bolero and the tights)
-The top is rather small, and thus the advertisement is either showing the project on a dwarfed individual, or it is showcasing a different product.
-The belt is not in multiple sizes, so in my case of ordering a small, the belt is far too large.
-The price to quality ratio is very low, and one could easily make something better than the product with a red tank top and some tights.
Far worse than advertised, and though I didn't expect the exact advertised product, I definately expected more than I got. It's even worse since HalloweenCostumes.com wont cover the shipping on returns, and since it is $28 both ways, on a $70 costume, I would be spending nearly $60 for nothing.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy DeVon | October 14, 2014The costume is cute and fits well but, the accessories (belt, headband) are foam and not very well made.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy ChaQuita | November 15, 2013Loved the costume. Color was different than the pic but it fit great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Shariese Hodge | June 12, 2015Love It!!!!!!!! I really felt like Wonder WomanWas this review helpful to you?