Plus Size Women's Mistress Maid Costume
- Plus Size Women's Mistress Maid Costume
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Back zipper
- One-piece dress styled as tunic over pencil skirt
- Chiffon-ruffled ribbon choker has hook & loop fastener at back
- Hat slides over plastic headband
- Feather duster is 14" long
People tend to think that the profession of housekeeping is perfectly straightforward. The fact those people don't realize? Maids get to know all the secrets of the upper class. When we see the mansions of the rich and famous we assume that their lives are as perfectly polished as the glassy marble that makes up their staircase. Here's the thing, the people that make that marble shiny, literally air the dirty laundry of these fancy folk. Mansion owners better treat the help well because French maids know everything about their employers. They know what that silk jacket wearing, cigar smoking gentleman does in his luxurious leather bound library. They know how long it takes to truss the society lady into her corset and mile-high hairdo. If there are any skeletons in any of the closets, the household maid is sure to find them!
This is no run of the mill maid uniform. The main body of this ensemble has a wet-leather look and is cut in a stunning high-waisted fitted style. The middle has a lace trimmed peplum with tulle underneath. The dress is zipped up the back making your ensemble formfitting. You'll love the capped black lace sleeves with a black satin ribbon. The neckline is a dramatic sweetheart cut and trimmed with a white and black lace ruffle and a large white bow. Top it off with the white choker necklace and the silky headband and you'll look ready to work at the finest estate in town.
A Polished Look
Whatever people might have thought about maids in the past, this look is sure to shake up their expectations. When you're rocking this powerful ensemble, people are sure to assume that you know a few secrets about the master of the manse. It's about time they served up some respect to the maid who keeps the house!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Jill | October 23, 2019I really liked this one. Wish I had bought white thigh highs or fishnets to go with it (beauty supply stores carry plus sizes). Glad I already had some heels. It fit great in a 2x (wear size 20 pants, and 2x shirts). The headpiece looked goofy, so I didn't use it, and came with a duster I didn't need to use. I felt sexy in it, had a back zipper closure. For the $40 I paid it was well worth the fun I had in it. The sleeves were initially tight putting it on, but was comfortable wearing it. I could clean in the outfit, but limited by the heels I was wearing with it. Was truly a fun outfit I hope I get to wear again.Was this review helpful to you?