Women's Plus Size 50s-Style Poodle Skirt Costume
- 100% polyester dress costume
- One piece dress has back zipper
- Two tone color with red skirt and black bodice
- Notched turndown collar
- Embroidered sequin poodle details
- Triangle scarf ties on
- Black stretch belt has four button clasp
Get ready to greet your man with a home-cooked dinner––or maybe he’ll get home to find you down at the sock hop! Just because you dress like women’s lib never happened doesn’t mean you have to act like it!
Got poodle? You’ll be rockin’ it around the clock when you wear this cool classic costume! You can twist, shout, bebop, doowop, shooby-doo and whatever other nonsense words Louis Prima can come up with to your heart’s content in this Women’s Plus Size 50s-Style Poodle Costume. Err, poodle skirt costume, that is. Don’t order this expecting to pass for a dog. Head down to the burger joint or the malt shop (they still have those, right?), and you’ll be the talk of the town! Because you’re a pretty lady, not a talking dog who ordered a malt.
What’s cookin’, good lookin’? Wanna meet up later at the Steak ’n’ Shake? We can jam to some Bobby Darren and Bo Didley or whatever they have on the jukebox and get one root beer float with two straws. I know what you’re thinking: scandalous. But times are changing fast, baby!
Who decided on poodles for these skirts akyway? Why not beagles or malamutes? There’s something undeniably fancy about poodles, but I have a feeling the Shiba Inu hadn’t been imported yet or we’d all be wearing retro Shiba Inu skirts. Maybe you can tell people that’s what this one is when you wear it and start a new trend! Just ignore the distinctive balls on its head and tail. You can cut any dog’s hair like that, probably.
- Two StarsBy Maria Briseno | June 2, 2015Dress concept was very nice, unfortunately, the dress was damaged. Too late for any other alternative. Top portion of dress material had a SNAG which ran from the top of the shoulder, down to the waist. Paid extra for shipping, which I had no problem, but too late to return. Had to wear as is. Not happy.Was this review helpful to you?