50s Girl Costume
- Dress w/ attached Jacket & Belt
- 100% polyester
- Pink one piece dress
- Attached pink jacket over a sheer undershirt
- Red hearts and ''puppy love'' printed on the jacket
- Black, foam belt with a silver pendent
- Dark pink skirt with a light pink poodle on the side
- Layer of tulle under the skirt
Let your little girl take a trip back to a time of milkshakes and hot rods in this pretty pink '50s inspired dress. She'll feel like she's in that era where teens would hang out in soda shops talking about the latest rock and roll records. Then after a milkshake or two these teens would go to the school dance where they would rock around the clock. This is a great costume for your little one to feel like a classic teen in!
|Toddler||Child Size||2 - 4||2 - 4|
|Toddler||Age||1-2 years||1-2 years|
|Toddler||Waist||22" - 25"||56cm - 64cm|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Age||3-4 years||3-4 years|
|Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Age||5 - 7 years||5 - 7 years|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Age||8-10 years||8-10 years|
|Large||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||16 - 18||16 - 18|
|X-Large||Age||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- 3 Stars For The Costume...5 Stars For Customer Service!!By Anonymous | February 16, 2017I must agree that the costume is exactly like what the other two reviewers said...goat poodle and messy! I had ordered two to make sure that I nailed it on sizing. I needed this costume right away for a Father/Daughter dance. The ordering process was very easy and the representative that I had spoken with initially, prior to placing my order, was very accommodating and helpful. I was however very disappointed to see that both of the costumes had adhesive oozing out onto the felt skirt from where the poodle was attached. Same thing on the "Puppy Love" on the jacket. Being that the material is felt, you are not able to peel/scrape it off. Cute idea but not well executed in the assembly process.
Customer service: This has been one of the easiest transactions/returns ever! Not only was the initial rep a pleasure to speak with, the rep that I had spoken to about making the return was equally as polite and accommodating!
While this was not the quality costume that I expected, I would definitely order from this company again!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I will make sure to pass this feedback along, thank you for providing us with this! We'll make sure to keep working as hard as we can to make the experience better for everyone. Thanks again!
- MessyBy Current Customer | September 12, 2016It seemed as it was put together in seconds and hearts on sweater parts were separating from costume. Cute costume yet a bit messyWas this review helpful to you?
- Goat skirt?By Tara | January 28, 2016I ordered this for a 50's program for my daughter. The poodle on the skirt doesn't even look like and dog. It looks like a goat! There is visible hot glue dripped on the skirt. It also runs big and looks like she's wearing a sack of potatoes. Her program is next week and I hope we can get another one in time.Was this review helpful to you?