Women's Deluxe Mario Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Mustache on a Stick
- Polyester/rayon/spandex stretch knit fabric with 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has elastic back waistband, Hook and Loop fastener tab closures at center back
- Styled as navy blue overalls over red T-shirt; big yellow buttons anchor shoulder straps
- White fingerless gloves have stuffed rolled cuffs
- Red foam hat has "M" applique on front
- Synthetic-hair mustache is glued to an 11.5" plastic rod
- Also available in tween size
"It's-a me, Mario!"
Who is the coolest plumber in the world? Well, Ozzy Osbourne of course. The Crazy Train riding singer was once a plumber. And let's not forget Mario who comes in close second place as the worlds coolest plumber. Honestly, we would have given him the number one spot, but the princess is always in another castle by the time he gets there.
But, you could bump the his rating up to number one coolest plumber. You could kick some Goomba butt, and rescue Princess Peach. If only you looked the part. Yeah, you perfected your spin jumping, and are able to kill the Buzzy Beetles. But you still don't seem to fit in. You need something to make you look like a plumber.
Good news! We have something to make you feel like the Italian Plumber. This Women's Deluxe Mario Costume. It will make you look like you belong in the Mushroom Kingdom. And feel like you could beat out Ozzy for the coolest plumber in the world contest. With this costume you can show Mario how to rescue a princess in a timely manner, there will be none of this "Our princess is in another castle" business. No, in this costume you will use your spin jump to get by the Buzzy Beetles, and say arrivederci to being the second coolest plumber. Because, let's be honest, no one wants to be number two in a plumber contest.
|Small||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.