Mario Riding Yoshi Child Costume
- Inflatable Jumpsuit w/ Attached Battery Pack & Fan
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Elastic waist, top portion is like overalls (shirt not included) w/ fake human legs
- Yoshi legs have elastic in cuffs, Yoshi body is inflatable
- Battery-powered fan at left hip; requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Hat & mustache sold separately
It has been a while since the SNES days of running down the patch of grass to find that floating [?] box, jumping up and striking it, expecting a mushroom but hoping for a super feather and then being shocked to see a green egg pop out before quickly breaking apart and hatching into the most unexpected ally, our favorite dino pal, Yoshi. The Mushroom Kingdom has developed quite a bit since those Super Mario World days. Heck, we’ve gone to new galaxies, literally painted the town red (and blue and yellow)… we’ve even teamed up with the Princess for some four-hero adventuring.
But, in all that time, Yoshi hasn’t really had as much time in the sun, excepting for the very occasional visitation on a level or two. Some of our kiddos might not even know the glory of finding that dino ally pop out of the egg to help us along, racing towards the end of the gauntlet, time ticking down before the castle doors close and your voyage to the next level of your adventure is halted, and there in front is a line of sharp-backed Spinies. Only a good solid pair of dinosaur boots are going to get us over that mess and your kiddo needs to learn just how valuable an ally that Yoshi can be.
But, we’ve got the hook up from our Dinosaur Kingdom buddies and you can share the fun with your tyke thanks to this Mario Riding Yoshi costume. They’ll jump their way into this polyester windbreaker jumpsuit and pull the famous blue overalls over the shoulders of their favorite Mario-red (or Luigi-green) shirt. The bottom portion of the costume is Yoshi’s legs and the magic happens when you activate the battery-powered Super Fan at your kiddo’s hip. Suddenly, Yoshi comes to life it is time to truly finish that quest---this time in the Candy Kingdom!
- Awesome!By Current Customer | August 13, 2017Seriously brilliant and original! The only downside is that the battery operated air pump has to be left on all the time so it's a bit noisy and you better invest in rechargeable batteries. Also, I didn't read the full description so it's my fault, the suit doesn't include the red long sleeve shirt nor Mario's hat and moustache, and I feel that for the price, they could include those little extras. The delivery to Ireland took 3 days, unbelievable! And it's a real success, the quality seems good so it should last. The customer service was brilliant too!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 15, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy shaka1152004 | November 1, 2021Size StandardGreat product and fast shippingBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great product and fast shippingBy Shak1152004 | October 28, 2021Great product and very fast shipping. I ordered in Monday and receive on Thursday. Just in time to halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Size StandardThis is for size 8, not “standard”. It is a bit too small for my almost-ten year-old son.Was this review helpful to you?
- Almost.By Current Customer | November 1, 2019Didn’t come with a red shirt
Top part was loose on an 8 Year old.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?