Princess Peach Child Costume Accessory Kit
- Standard: Jun 23 2023
- Long gloves are approx. 16"
- Crown stays put with headband
- Jewel secures with sticky tape
Being a princess isn't all fun and games. You have to have skills with an umbrella, throwing shells from a moving Go-Kart, and you have to have epic letter-writing skills. Princess Peach has all of these things down, and she really can't be beat. That's why we're not surprised your kid wants to be just like her this Halloween. She wants to be able to save herself, not wait around for some plumber to do it for her. We can respect that kind of strength.
This Princess Peach Child's Accessory Kit will let your daughter wear her crown, green jewel, and those iconic long white gloves! Your girl will be able to get out there on the track, and show the Mushroom Kingdom that girls can kick some Koopa butt just as well as any plumber ever did! Just don't forget to also get her our pink Princess Peach Dress to really give her the princess life.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Quality but needs some helpBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Size StandardI got this for my daughters costume, she’s 5. The crowns head band does not fit on her head at all. It fits on mine but still easily falls off as the crown is on the heavier side. It is also matte gold not shiny gold. Which is fine but they show it as shiny in the photo. Also the broach is just a sticker… wouldn’t stay on for more than one use I’m sure. That being said the headband can be cut off the crown and replaced easily with an elastic strap and the broach has a spot for on the back that can be sewn on or use a safety pin. Hopefully these are successful adjustments as I haven’t tried them yet. Just be aware you may need to improvise.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Madeline | November 6, 2020Size StandardMy 5 year old daughter wanted to be Princess Peach for Halloween, so we paired this set with a fun pink party dress. It worked perfectly! She Looked adorable and many people knew who she was, because of the crown and jewel. She also had fun wearing the fancy gloves. A couple watch outs, the crown is heavy! We used 4 hair clips to keep the headband in place. The headband broke after the second use, but luckily it just ties onto the crown. The jewel worked well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?