Mario Accessory Costume Kit for Adults
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
- 100% polyester tricot & fiberfill; 87% polyester/13% spandex stretch knit; 100% polyurethane foam
- Vinyl "M" appliqued on hat front above stiff brim; elastic at back for snug fit
- Gloves have stuffing between lining & shell for oversized appearance
- Faux fur mustache has polyisoprene adhesive
- Also available in child size
Listen, pretty much everyone can put together a red shirt and a pair of overalls. It's not hard. You probably already own that stuff already. But does that make it a Mario costume? Ha! Not by half. You think just because you're wearing overalls you can jump down a sewer pipe? We'd like to see you try. You think that red shirt makes eating weird mushrooms safe? Those mushrooms popped out of a brick! You can't eat those! And do you really think that Bowser, the most fearsome lizard-turtle-Godzilla (what is Bowser anyway? He's not really any one thing, is he? Huh. Something to think about.) is going to just hand you Princess Peach when you show up without a mustache, or gloves, or the signature hat with an M on it??? Please!
So quit trying to fool people into thinking you're Mario and just be him! Grab this hat, slap it on your head. Put your eager fingers into those gloves. Stick that mustache on your beautiful soft skin (actually, do this one first because it might be hard once those gloves are on). Now you're not just a Mario, you're a Super Mario!
- Five StarsBy Katrice | November 12, 2022
Came prompt. And was a perfect addition to my son's Mario costume. This site will be the only site I order from in the future.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- GREAT COSTUMEBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018
great costume accessories.just add some blue denim overalls and a red t shirt and plunger in your hand and your ready to go.Was this review helpful to you?