Mario Riding Yoshi Adult Costume
- Inflatable Jumpsuit w/ Attached Battery Pack & Fan
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Elastic waist, top portion is like overalls (shirt not included) w/ fake human legs
- Yoshi legs have elastic in cuffs, Yoshi body is inflatable
- Battery-powered fan at left hip; requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Hat & mustache sold separately
We’ve been there dozens of times: rushing towards the end of the gauntlet, time ticking down before the castle doors close and your voyage to the next level of your adventure is halted, and there in front of you is a line of sharp-backed Spinies. Perhaps a few Buzzy Beetles have learned the same lesson and attached a spike to the back of their onyx shells. Either way, your basic boots aren’t going to help you cross this bridge of deadly foes. All you can do is watch that clock tick down…
Unless! Is that floating [?] your chance for survival? Perhaps a Super Star or even a Spring Box? Or, better! The iconic green egg suddenly pops out of the glowing box and quickly hatches into our favorite dino pal, Yoshi. With his super stable legs and tough dino sneakers, your Yoshi companion has no trouble bounding over those silly Spinies and the next step to finding Princess Peach is only a quick hop away! Yoshi!
It’s time for you to live out those joyous experiences and you’ll be super in this officially licensed Mario Riding Yoshi Adult costume. Jump your way into this polyester windbreaker jumpsuit and pull the recognizable blue overalls over the shoulders of your favorite red shirt (or green, if it is time to give Luigi his time in the sun). The bottom portion of the costume are Yoshi’s legs and the magic happens when you activate the battery-powered Super Fan at your hip. Suddenly, Yoshi comes to live between your legs and you’re ready to truly finish your quest! And, for once, you won’t be able to hop off poor Yoshi at the end of the level just to get those few extra points!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- The Trick To Getting It To InflateBy Anonymous | November 1, 2020Wear a belt around your waist & it will keep the air in the costume. That will help yoshi & mario's legs to inflate. If I did not do that, it would have zero chance of inflating. The other recommendation is to make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to read the features. The costume DOES NOT come with Mario's hat or mustache. Both of those & gloves all need to be added on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume won't inflateBy 5Loftins | October 13, 2017we received the costume and my son immediately tried it on and it would not inflate. The fan doesn't seem strong enough to inflate the Yoshi or Mario's legs. I could not have my son running around trick or treating with a flacid Yoshi so I called customer service and they were awesome. they gave me the option of shipping me the same costume or receive a full credit. We chose the credit and were able to order a new costume that does not use a fan. In short, the costume was sub par but the customer service is top shelf!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great funBy Vero | June 15, 2017This costume is real fun, nice-looking and well designed.
My boyfriend was a bit surprised at first but he, nevertheless, cannot wait for Halloween
now.Was this review helpful to you?
- Kids response to marioBy Mary Myers | November 21, 2015The 9 year olds LOVED this costume. However the inflating mechanism didn't work at one point for them and they were very upset. We managed to fix it but the disappointment was already there. You must fix that issue.Was this review helpful to you?