Super Mario Brothers Men's Mario Deluxe Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester twill & jersey knit fabrics; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Jumpsuit styled to look like red shirt & blue overalls
- Fiberfill-stuffed cushion sewn to inside front panel for plump look
- Foam-backed hat has elastic band at back, embroidered "M" on front
- Gloves have rolled foam cuffs
- Mustache is self-adhesive w/ peel-off backing
- Officially licensed
Next Level Mario
So, you're a Mario master. You beat every Super Mario Bros game you ever laid your hands on. You've defeated Bowser, Wart, Bowser Jr., and you've even sent Wario packing. You've saved Princess Peach countless times and you've even duked it out with other Nintendo characters in Super Smash Bros. You can even beat everyone you know in a round of Mario Kart! So then, what's the next challenge for you? Well, it's time to take your Mario game to the next level. It's time to take it into the real world!
Yes, if you've already mastered Mario in video games, then it's time to assume the role of Mario in the real world! This officially licensed Nintendo costume should help you do that with brilliant style!
This Super Mario Bros Deluxe Costume gives you a look straight from the video games. The costume comes with a bright blue jumpsuit with an attached red shirt, designed to look like the Italian plumber's signature overalls. It fits with a simple fastener in the back for easy fitting. The gloves are one size fits all and stretch to fit. The bright red hat matches the jumpsuit and features the large "M" in the center and it fits with an elastic band. Finally, the mustache attaches to your face with a strip of adhesive and can be used multiple times with the use of spirit gum (sold separately). Put it all together and you have a Mario costume that gives you an authentic look based on Nintendo's iconic character.
Mastering the Look
Whether you decide to wear this Mario costume while heading to the Go-Kart track, or you just want to wear it to show the world that you're the ultimate Mario master, it's the authentic look that you've been searching for!
- Placed 3rd In My Company Costume ContestBy Josh | November 8, 2022Height 5'8" | Weight 210 | Size Large/X-LargeI bought this as a last minute costume to wear for my company Halloween potluck. Ended up getting 3rd place. Everyone loved the costume. I'm 5'8" and weigh 210 pounds. The large/xl fit me perfectly and was comfortable to wear all day long. I didn't take it off until the end of the night!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Placed 3rd In My Company Costume Contest Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Placed 3rd In My Company Costume Contest No (0)
- Cool and comfyBy Gm | November 5, 2022Fits true. Is breathable and comfortable. Had fun wearing it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Anonymous | November 1, 2022Size MediumExactly as described.
Size was spot on.
Quality of fabric exceeded expectations as did the attention to detail.
Will definitely purchase costumes from here again!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- A little over pricedBy echelss | October 12, 2022I was expecting a better quality, but this was okay. Everything fit using the sizing chart and measurements. The hat came super misshaped so we are working on getting that in the right shape for Halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2022Size Large/X-LargeSize was good and the costume was easy to put on and take off. Colors were nice and bright, as shown in the product pictures. A little disappointed that the care label calls for hand-wash only; would be nice to wash it in the clothes washer, even on delicate.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mario BrothersBy Kris | October 28, 2021Height 5 10" | Weight 215 | Size 2X-LargeThe costume itself is OK. Had some loose threads, not a big deal. Not sure it was worth the price of $115.00. I bought the almost exact costume (Luigi XL) and it was $65.00. Almost identical except colors, not a noticeable difference in size between the XXL and XL, both had the exact same accessories (mustache slightly different). I assume price is related to supply and demand, not any better or size of a costume. Kris.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?