Adult Bowser Headpiece
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill stuffing, 100% polyurethane foam
- Hood has soft-sculpted, embroidered & appliqued character face on top
- Foam collar fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
Alright, so you’re into princess kidnapping. It’s not really our thing, but hey - we don’t exactly love it when people judge our Real Housewives addiction or our crippling decoupage hobby, either, so. Live and let live, brother!
But also, it should be said that if you want to continue to attempt to kidnap Princess Peach (technically, though, she’s not a child, so the correct term is “abduction”), you’re gonna have to get better at it. You’ve been attempting this abduction since 1985, and we gotta tell you - it’s like you can’t even learn from your own mistakes. Those Italian plumbers thwart you every time, just by using the same exact moves! So let’s get wise to the game, bro…and the first step is upgrading your general appearance with this Adult Bowser Headpiece. When you look good, you feel good, and when you feel good, you do good! ("Good" being, y'know, successfully abducting and hiding away an autonomous creature, which is maybe different from the general public's definition of "good", but let's just save that moral argument for another time, kay?)
- Did the jobBy Janecj | November 20, 2015The bowser head arrived on time and worked well with the suit I had made for my 6' son.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not made for large menBy Anonymous | October 27, 2022My husband was not able to Velcro the band around his neck so large men beware this costume head is not for youBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?