Cartoon Adult Feet
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 50% polyester 50% foam
- Elastic at ankle & under foot
- One size fits most adults up to U.S. women's 12, men's 16
One of the best parts about cartoons is their exaggerated features. The unusually big noses, the humanized animals (say a mouse who walks on two feet), the silly colors, and the stylized faces. And of course, just about all of them have giant feet.
We're not exactly sure why they have giant feet, we just know that they do. Like clown feet. Big, bulbous toe-sies (it's a wonder more of them don't trip). And, if you're dressing up as your favorite cartoon character, such ridiculous feet can be difficult to find. Well, look no further! Here is our Adult Cartoon Feet. They're white foam shoe covers that slip on over regular footwear to give you that cartoonish-ly large foot effect! Now, just be careful that you don't trip! ... Unless that's in character. Then tumble away!
|Standard||Footbed (heel-to toe)||15"||38cm|
|Standard||US Shoe Sizes||up to women's 12, men's 16||up to women's 12, men's 16|
- Five StarsBy Bobbie | October 29, 2021Size StandardGreat costume feet.. Used fabric spray paint for color I wanted, It took the color great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Christopher Parkhurst | November 5, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ShoesBy Current Customer | May 3, 2016They're ok for what I neededWas this review helpful to you?