Women's 1920s Silver Flapper Costume
- 100% Polyester
- Tank top style dress has silver sequins down sides
- Black lace inset w/ fringe at waist
- Skirt of dress is white w/ black lace over it
- Silver sparkly stretchy headband w/ black feather is included
- Silver sparkly glovettes have loop that goes around middle finger
We were really excited to talk about this Women's 1920s Silver Flapper Costume and the fun you could have wearing such a unique combination of sparkly sequins with scintillating black fringe and gauzy lace. We were probably going to babble, because we think you'd look so great in the matching headband and gloves that people might have a hard time glancing away. And that would mean less time to steal a nip from a hip flask, on account of Prohibition!
But we just overheard someone saying that we weren't true fans of F. Scott Fitzgerald. And since he's practically the patron saint of classy flapper costumes, we felt the need to defend our honor! We'd do pretty much anything to visit the Left Bank when the Lost Generation was finding itself in Paris, because it would mean meeting our greatest literary idol and his brilliant contemporaries. Hailing from Minnesota ourselves (and having read a few books our hero hadn't even written yet!), we're pretty sure we'd have a lot to talk about.
Sorry! This isn't supposed to be about us. It's supposed to be about you, and about your bright future with this magnificent throwback outfit! So if you'll do us a solid and try to remark on the silver pepper of the stars when you step out for air at the party, we'll happily send you one of these dazzling costumes. And then we'll head back to our desks, since we've just about finished retyping every word of The Great Gatsby. Hey, we heard it was good practice!
|Small||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|Large||Waist||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Excellent costume!By Nancy | November 1, 2014This was a great costume. Fit very well, I'm an 8/10 and the medium was perfect. I'm 5'3" and the length was good- right below my knees so it would be perfect on someone taller as well. Very flattering. So nice to find a costumes that was appropriate for a 42 year old who doesn't want a tiny scrap of a costume. Great value. I'd love to wear it any day! Lots of compliments. The only problem I had was the gloves didn't stay up to well. I would definitely recommend it. So glad a found this site. Shipping was quick and reasonable for ordering one week before Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- TACKY AND NOT WELL-MADEBy Anonymous | August 10, 2018This costume is SOOO tacky, I would not be caught dead in it. The sequins started dropping off as I removed it from the packaging. The feather on the head band had ALREADY fallen off, before I ever removed it from the package.
If you don't care about the quality of it, you could wear it for Halloween, but as I was planning to attend a Roaring 20's Anniversary party, and wanted to look nice, this outfit was not for me!Was this review helpful to you?
- so disappointedBy Anonymous | September 22, 2016Came missing gloves and headband. All seams were raw and unfinished. One tiny piece of tulle is at the waist.
However, great customer service and they corrected the problem.Was this review helpful to you?