Toddler Catwoman Romper Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Belt & Boot Tops
- Eye Mask
- 100% polyester fabric with polyurethane foam pieces
- Jumpsuit fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Molded vinyl utility belt sewn to front waist
- Foam boot tops have elastic band under foot
- Foam mask and headband both have elastic security bands
If you kind of feel like you're toddler isn't quite pulling her weight around the household, why not set her up with this Catwoman costume? Sure, it's not going to help her be ready to do chores, but she will be able to sneak around the neighborhood and start her career as a cat-burglar. Just imagine how much some precious jewelry will help out with your rainy day fund! Okay, so that might be kind of nefarious (and just a little bit illegal) so allow us to suggest just dressing her up for fun. She'll have a blast as the famous Batman villain, and we're sure she'll be plenty willing to help out at home when she gets a little bit older.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- TERRIBLE!By Current Customer | September 12, 2019Looks awful! Nothing like the photo! And you CANNOT return it because it has a headband. Looks like a weird ninja hippie outfit. Cat ears are fabric and lay flat. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- TerribleBy Anonymous | November 2, 2017The entire costume was black. The belt is way bigger than the picture. The ears were not pleather, The boot area did not hold over the boots. The costume does not include the mask.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy Anonymous | October 21, 2016The mask and ears look nothing like the picture. They have white lines all over them. The belt is not a complete belt and sags forward so the whole thing looks like a loose black clown suit. Future buyers, avoid this costume.Was this review helpful to you?