Sullivan the Monster Costume
- Jumpsuit W/ Attached Paws, Tail, and Foot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Furry blue jumpsuit w/ purple spots
- Zips up front from neck to waist for closure
- Stuffed tale w/ purple spikes in back
- Attached mittens at sleeves w/ opening at wrists
- Ankles feature stuffed feet w/ purple claws
- Hood has soft purple horns, stuffed eyes, & teeth
Getting to the all-time scare record is no problem for this big, scary, yet lovable monster! He’s ready to scare any kid who comes his way, but he’s also ready to give them a big hug and make ‘em laugh if he needs to!
What could be better than a monster who likes to scare and hug equally? He’s the perfect mix for any kids who’s had a fascination with monsters. Not too scary, but not too fuzzy either - just the right blend of what every kid needs in their life (even if only in their imagination). This Halloween your little one will get to become their favorite blue monster with just a snap of their fingers!
Ready for another chance to scare? Get ready to jump out of the closet and scream, "Boo!" in this Sullivan the Monster Costume. Hopefully, you'll have better luck than the last guy. This costume comes with everything your child needs to get his scare on this Halloween. The furry blue jumpsuit is 100% polyester and has contrasting purple spots. The jumpsuit zips up the front for easy on and off all night long, while the attached mittens have openings at the wrists for comfortable and functional wear. The stuffed tail is attached at the back of the costume as are purple spikes. The attached stuffed feet have purple claws. Become everyone’s favorite monster from head-to-toe with the attached monster hood that has soft purple horns and stuff eyes and teeth!
|12MO/ 18MO||Child Size||12MO/ 18 MO||12MO/ 18 MO|
|12MO/ 18MO||Chest||27 1/2"||70cm|
|18 Months/2T||Child Size||18MO/ 2T||18MO/ 2T|
|X-Small (4)||Child Size||4||4|
|Small (5 - 6)||Child Size||5-6||5-6|
|Small (5 - 6)||Chest||32"||81cm|
|Small (5 - 6)||Torso||22"||56cm|
|Small (5 - 6)||Length||39"||99cm|
|Medium (7 - 8)||Child Size||7-8||7-8|
|Medium (7 - 8)||Chest||35"||89cm|
|Medium (7 - 8)||Torso||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium (7 - 8)||Length||41"||104cm|
|Large (9 - 10)||Child Size||9-10||9-10|
|Large (9 - 10)||Chest||38"||97cm|
|Large (9 - 10)||Torso||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Large (9 - 10)||Length||46"||117cm|
|X-Large (12)||Child Size||12||12|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- GreatBy shawnpats | October 8, 2013Very good quality
No disappointments here
Great productWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Angie | October 8, 2020Size Medium (7 - 8)Although I like the costume. I wish I would have checked the return policy. This costume was a bit shorter than expected. I can’t stand places who charge a restocking fee so now I’ll just have to deal with it.Was this review helpful to you?
- First time buyerBy Evelyn | November 16, 2018Brought this for my great grandson and he was so cute in it everyone Luv it and we did to can't wait till next Halloween we are already lookingWas this review helpful to you?
- AdorableBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Everyone kept commenting that my son’s costume was the cutest one they saw all night. Very happy with this purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful costume! Great quality!By Mom of 3 | October 31, 2018Costume is well built, fluffy and is true to sIze. It looks expensive. I love it. Thanks!Was this review helpful to you?
- Well made costumeBy Current Customer | October 17, 2016Well made costume & worth every penny!Was this review helpful to you?
- Well made costume however...By Current Customer | August 7, 2016The sizing chart wasnt accurate so order the next size up. Boths hands were right hands so the claws on the left faced the wrong way.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume is adorble...butBy Pam B | October 24, 2015The costume is absolutely adorable, but is bigger than a size 18 months - it's actually around a 2T. I would go for an infant size if you want 18 months.Was this review helpful to you?