Silver Flapper Dress Costume
- Headband with Feather Tuft
- 100% polyester
- Sleeveless pullover tank dress has scoop neck edged with silver sequins
- Elongated bodice has solid lining with semi-sheer sequined overlay
- Dropped-waist skirt has 2 tiers of fringe over sequin knit base layer
- Silver sequined elastic headband has tuft of white feathers
You’ve been enjoying your summer home in Long Island for weeks all season, but the days are growing shorter. It’s almost time to head back to the city. Still, as much fun as you’ve had walking the beach and going to town with your girl friends, there’s one thing that has been missing—one item on your list you never got to check off: a party at Jay Gatsby’s mansion.
Everyone knows about the mysterious billionaire who throws wild parties nearly every weekend. There are all sorts of rumors: he’s a war hero. A bootlegger. A genius. A scoundrel. A hopeless romantic.
Well, tonight you’re going to see for yourself. After all, Gatsby opens his doors to any guest. You don’t need an invitation; you just need to show up. And tonight you’re going to.
But if you’re going to party with the Great Gatsby, you’ve got to do it in style. The man is rich enough to stock his mansion with only the best money can buy, and his guests are some of the area’s most prominent figures. You’ve got put on a good showing, too.
The best place to start is with this Vibrant Silver Flapper Dress. No stylish flapper could be seen partying in anything less. The sleeveless pullover tank dress has a scoop neck edged with silver sequins, while the elongated bodice has a solid lining covered in a semi-sheer sequined overlay for extra glitz. The dropped-waist skirt is perfectly on-trend for the Roaring Twenties, with two tiers of fun fringe over a sequin knit base layer. To top everything off, there’s a silver sequined headband with a tuft of white feathers. As soon as you slip into the Vibrant Silver Flapper Dress, you’ll be ready to party like it’s 1929!
|Small (4-6)||Dress Length||33"||84cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Dress Length||34"||86cm|
|Large (12-14)||Dress Length||37"||94cm|
|X-Large (14-16)||Dress Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Autevia | November 2, 2021I bought this for my birthday that's also on Halloween. The dress is beautiful, better than I expected. I felt like the prettiest girl in the world. I wear 2x but decided to go up to 4x because I didn't know if 2x would be to small. The 4x fitted perfect except the under are was a little big, but not bad. I could not believe it's a costume. I would wear it as a dress and my neighbor said that too.Was this review helpful to you?
- So glad I ordered!By Anonymous | November 2, 2019Great quality dress, Exceeded all my expectations. Glad I took the chance and ordered.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You look fabulous, darling! So glad that you chose one of our flapper costumes, they're more relevant than ever now that we're in the 20s again!
- Glad I ordered!By Anonymous | October 31, 2019Amazing quality! So glad I took a chance and ordered, it was worth it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Well madeBy Anonymous | September 25, 2015It is very nice for the price and is even lined. Not something I was expecting. Not a throw away garment. I should be able to wear it to several parties.Was this review helpful to you?