Black Bob Red Queen Costume Wig
- 2 Side Puffs
- 100% olefin hair on mesh cap
- Wig cap has elastic bands at back that can be hooked at different lengths to adjust size
- Each side puff is mounted on a plastic claw clip; wear one, both, or neither
They call her the Red Queen, but she’s about as black-hearted as monarchs come, and she’s got the hair to match. I guess the “Red” is, like, a blood thing? Practice bellowing your best, “Off with their heads!” before you put on this Red Queen Black Bob Wig. Then practice your most regal walk and your croquet stroke (with a set of living flamingo croquet mallets––sorry, our legal department said we can’t sell you those), and you’re all set!
You’ll be ready for tea with the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat and some drugged-up caterpillar in this Elizabethan-style wig. Or to break the festivities up and have someone executed, anyway. This Red Queen Black Bob Wig is made from 100 percent olefin hair, with a adjustable mesh cap to protect your real hairdo as best as possible and keep your regal wig securely in place. Each side puff is mounted on a plastic claw clip, so you can wear one, both, or neither. We find the asymmetrical look is perfect for someone really fashion-forward or someone possibly unstable people will avoid, depending on what you wear with it!
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 8, 2019Completely different from the picture! It has fewer hair and it is very small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as goos as pictureBy Frmathie | September 4, 2016Will take a lot of fluffing to match the picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- Halloween 2014By KATHY C. | November 8, 2014I was very surprised at the quality of this wig. Shiny and easy to wear !Was this review helpful to you?