Plus Size Sexy Chef Costume
Once upon a time there was a beautiful chef. She could really whip up wonderful scones, pizzas, soups, and slice up veggies like a champ. She decided it was time to hit the dating world by storm.
Unfortunately, she kept finding duds. Till one day a strapping attractive man came around named Jack. He was a little odd, and was not well off, but she fell head over heels in love with him. He decided as a gift to her to plant some of his magical beans. She had no clue what that even meant. He, however, knew all too well what would happen next. He planted them in her back yard and the sprouts shot up to the sky. They produced such large beans she didn't know what to do with them. She made everything possible with those beans, but always felt overwhelmed. To be honest she didn't even like beans!
Well, you might not be overwhelmed by giant beans to cook with, but you maybe looking for a fun costume this Halloween. The Plus Size Sexy Chef Costume is it! White dress included, it has a zipper in back and short puffed sleeves, to be worn with the princess-cut fitted bodice. The full circle skirt with wide gingham hem will surely look stunning as you spin around. Please note the petticoat in the photo is sold separately. Go out and cook up some trouble.
- Poplin and homespun gingham fabrics
- White poplin dress has back zipper, short puffed sleeves w/ buttoned cuffs
- Princess-cut fitted bodice has decorative buttons on front, rickrack trim, homespun neckline edging
- Full circle skirt has wide gingham hem ruffle w/ rickrack trim
- Poplin chef's toque hat has rickrack trim on band; band circumference approx. 23"
- Also available in standard size
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!