Plus Size Saloon Bartender Costume
- Shirt/Vest Combo
- Pair of Sleeve Garters
- Bow Tie
- Pair of Holsters
- 100% polyester fabric & faux leather
- Shirt/vest combo has red front vest panels, white sleeves & neck inset
- Top fastens w/ buttons at front & at sleeve cuffs; waist ties on apron
- Satin sleeve garters are gathered on elastic bands
- Satin bow tie on elastic neck band
- Faux leather belt has silver-tone metal buckle; holsters slide over belt
In the wild west there is one man that every cowboy trusts. The bartender.
This man has all the secrets of every gunslinger in the west, he can tell you who is the quickest shot, and who has the best aim. So next time you find yourself in a saloon, be sure to tip your bartender or else he'll send his friends after you.
If you want to become the center of your party and be the beacon of information that everyone needs, then this bartender costume is for you! This complete plus size bartender costume is just what you need to be the life of the party. The shirt and vest combo has red front vest panels with white sleeves and a white neck inset for a fancy look. The top fastens with buttons at the front as well as at the sleeve cuffs for a secure fit. The included white apron ties at the back of the waist and will protect you from any spills! The satin sleeve garters are gathered on elastic bands and give that true wild west look you’ve been searching for. A satin bow tie is also included and has an elastic neck band so you don’t have to struggle with tying it properly. A faux leather belt completes the look and has a silver tone metal buckle as well as holsters that slide over the belt (perfect for holding your beers!). This bartender costume is perfect for a wild west party!
- Great costume!!By Gaylene Pierce | October 12, 2019Terrific costume for my gentleman to go with my saloon girl costume!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Totally agree the Saloon Bartender Costume completely compliments the Saloon Girl Costume down to the colors. You guys will make such a cute couple! Be sure to tag us with #funcostumes if you post anything on social.
- Fit good, ComfortableBy Tracy Holgash | October 11, 2016Was very comfy for my husband, but made cheap....Apron was way too long so we had to hem it.Was this review helpful to you?