Lasso'n Cowgirl Costume for Women
- Shirt: 99% polyester, 1% cotton, skirt: 100% polyester
- Shirt has snap closure on front and cuffs w/ faux opal snaps
- Skirt has zipper back closure w/ attached faux suede fringe
- Hat is molded felt w/ sequin covered fabric band
- Belt is faux leather w/ attached metal belt buckle
- NOTE: Pistol, rope, and boots NOT included
- Exclusively, made by us!
Move over Annie Oakley, there's a new sharpshooter in town!
And as an ace shot and fearless rider, you know that true cowgirls, no matter how skilled, weren't wearing denim in the Wild West! Nope, if you were a western gal, you were still sporting skirts and dresses until well into the 20th century. Lucky for you, our costume studio knows a thing about the history of western wear and has crafted this cool Women's Lasso'n Cowgirl Costume to blend historical accuracy with your modern sensibilities. Sure, the skirts would have been longer and fuller back then, but this look has all the detailing of a classic cowgirl getup, with none of the cumbersome layering or length. Now, set your eye on your target and take off at a gallop, because the outlaws are getting away! You wouldn't leave an important job like this to a cowboy, would you? Everyone knows you help the sheriff in all his big jobs. Go get 'em!
Design & Details
No denim here! This costume is carefully crafted to reflect a real cowgirl's garb, from hat to boot! The look features a tan, long-sleeved, Western-style shirt with black accents. Pearly buttons and sequins adorn the top, while tan fringe hangs from the hem of the black skirt. The belt fits the look perfectly, and boasts a big, metallic buckle with a cattle skull image. And we're even giving you this shaped and stellar cowgirl hat in matching black, because a cowgirl without a hat is a tragedy, indeed. Pair the look with Western boots and a toy pistol and be prepared to be on the receiving end of a lot of compliments!
Wild at Heart
Of course, there's no telling what you'll get up to when you slip on this sassy outfit. Maybe you'll hop on your horse and ride out toward the ocean; perhaps you'll disappear to the woods for a few days, or become the new lead act at the traveling Western show. You're in charge of your fate!
|Small||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Skirt Outseam||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||35 1/2"||90cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Outseam||20 1/2"||52cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cute and well-madeBy Ann | June 28, 2022Height 5'3" | Weight 130 lbs | Size MediumVery nice top and skirt and belt! (Hat is cheap and ill-fitting but ok for looks.) I wore this outfit to a western event and got lots of compliments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cute and well-made Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cute and well-made No (0)
- A little tightBy Cowgirl | October 29, 2022Height 5’9” | Weight 154 | Size LargeCute costume. I usually wear a medium but ordered a large just in case and it’s still snug.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Stephenie | October 17, 2021Height 5’ 7” | Weight 120 | Size MediumGreat quality but seems to run small
I usually take a S or XS
Ordered a Medium and it is snug
I advise ordering up in sizeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Service is not good, poor qualityBy limor shalem | February 16, 2020Hi
I've got the costume on time.
Costume - a bit disappointed due to poor quality.
Secondly, the costume arrived without the cable.
I send email - nobody answer me.
Waiting for another delivery that was applied a day before, yet didn't arrive.Was this review helpful to you?