Adult Rhinestone Cowgirl Costume
- Belt with Attached Buckle
- 100% polyester
- Dress with front button closure
- Adult Rhinestone Cowgirl Costume
- Belt loops at waist
- Faux leather belt has sparkly horseshoe buckle
- *NOTE: intentional opening at waist for fit, belt intended to hold shut
- Skirt has attached petticoat with metallic silver hem ruffle
There are few things as moving as an oldies country song. Country singers belt out images of vanished lovers, endless prairie horizons, and picturesque times gone by. Those country singers are a last connection to the great American cowboy tradition. Those cowboys who slept rolled up in a wool blankets, all alone under the stars, drank thick coffee from enamel cups, grew amazing mustaches, and herded those doggies home from the grazing fields.
When you're dressed up as the rhinestone cowgirl you'll feel connected to those times gone by. Going full cowgirl has a different effect on different people. Some people notice once they've cowgirled up they find that mechanical bull in the corner is looking much more irresistible. Some people are into square dancing like they never were before. You never know what dance moves are lying dormant in your mind, the Texas Star might just pop up once you don your cowgirl hat. Some ladies find themselves working on their lasso skills on the family dog, not something we'd recommend. Still, others are drawn to some serious Karaoke sessions, crooning those sad songs about home to a bar full of weepy eyed onlookers. We can't tell you what kind of cowgirl you'll be. But we know you're going to be fetching.
Becoming the rhinestone cowgirl gives many people a sense of inflated ego. You'll have the easy ability to say "Howdy" to anyone you meet and might feel confident about skills you may or may not have. Just don't let it get to your head. When you're at the rodeo remember that you have never ridden a live bull. Remind yourself that you weren't even able to catch spot with your lasso, you probably won't be catching that calf. Enjoy your new cowgirl persona. No one fences you in!
|Small||Chest||35" - 36"||89cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||25 1/2" - 26 1/2"||65cm - 67cm|
|Medium||Chest||37" - 38"||94cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||27 1/2" - 28 1/2"||70cm - 72cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- I was Cute as I Wanna BeBy Brenda Blackwell | November 26, 2019The dress was Too Cute!!
Western Theme PartyWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Looking good, cowgirl! Thanks for leaving your charming picture as well as a review. It's great to see this cowgirl costume in the real world!
- A few issues....By me | April 6, 2017I received my costume today. When I opened the package and took the dress out, there were a few issues. The top rhinestone button was missing. There's a 2 to 5 inch section below the belt that either ripped or wasn't sewn up. It's a cute little dress.
The pictures show the entire dress, the missing button and than the section that's ripped or wasn't sewn.Was this review helpful to you?
- she loved them all,.By Current Customer | April 6, 2017when my wife got all of it she fell right in love with everything,.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nothing specialBy Anonymous | August 29, 2019As soon as I saw this dress I had to have it. However upon it arriving, I couldn’t help but feel slightly disappointed.
The dress is -very- short. Almost shows my bum and I’m around 5’3.
There were a fair few rhinestones missing.
This might’ve just been a me issue, but I was under the idea that it was dark brown. However the dress is black.
Also the belt was strangely wide considering i bought a small but that is an issue easily fixed
Overall I felt it was quite pricey for the quality (converted to AUD). Still this isn’t to say I don’t like it, I do. It’s a very flattering cut and the belt is a statement and I’ll still wear it for my friends party.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Fit far smaller than size chart. And so short my bum showed. I returned it. Cute otherwiseWas this review helpful to you?
- So big!By Anonymous | July 9, 2016This looks like it will be an adorable costume... once my small arrives. I am 5'2", approximately 140 lbs, my measurements are 39-29-39, my dress size is 8/10, and my cup size is 34-D. I wear a size large, or even extra-large, in most costumes, so I bought a large. I just received it and it is enormous!! You could fit two of me in it. Seriously - I may give it to one of my friends who wears a size 22/24. Hopefully the small will fit better though, because other than that, it's darling.
The cut looks good, and I think it will drape well enough. The petticoat you see in the picture is attached and floofy enough that you won't need to buy another one like you need to under some costume dresses. The fabric is thin, and I doubt it will hold up to lots of laundering, so if you're someone who will need this costume over and over (say, if you are a regular square dancer), I'd pass on this one.. but if (like me) you will be using it as a costume that you will wear a handful of times, go to town! It's well worth the price. Also, if you're concerned about modesty, the top of the dress should cover enough for you to be comfortable in it. I can't speak much to the length, because what little height I possess is all in my torso, but on a shortie like me it hits just barely above the knee. Long enough to be work-appropriate if for some unfathomable reason you wear cowgirl costumes to work. (If you *do* wear cowgirl costumes to work, and are not an actual cowgirl, please post a review because I'm sure we would all like to hear that story).Was this review helpful to you?