Women's Plus Size Holiday Mrs. Claus Costume Dress
- 100% polyester costume
- Velvet floor length dress
- Dress has high collar w/ green velvet and white ruffled collar
- Zipper down the center back
- Shiny gold foil print on the hemline
- White sweetheart apron, large bow tied in back w/ green velvet trim
What's Mrs. Claus's first name? How you ever thought about that? That's something that we've been wondering about for years. (That's the sort of thing that we spend our spare time thinking about?) No one seems to know it. She's an integral part of the whole North Pole operation, so we've always wanted to know. We know that Santa Claus goes by Nicholas or sometimes by Kris. How come there doesn't seem to be a record of her name in all of the tales? Well, our curious minds have been able to let it rest, so we often imagine what her first name might be. Our current top guess? It's Holly!
Yes, Holly Claus makes perfect sense. Just think about! It evokes that Christmas spirit and since we decorate the halls with boughs of holly, we think that it's a pretty fitting name for iconic holiday figure! Now, you can have your chance to be "Holly Claus" when you wear this Plus Size Mrs. Claus Holiday Costume!
Design & Details
This women's Christmas costume is a plus size outfit designed to give you a cheerful holiday look. The costume comes with a dark red velvet dress, that has gold detailing around the skirt and sleeves. The white apron has frilled edges and it even has small holly leaf designs on the bottom. To finish out this festive look, the costume comes with a white cap that matches the apron.
Becoming Mrs. Claus
If you're looking for an outfit that embodies the Christmas spirit, then this Mrs. Claus Costume is the perfect outfit for you. With plenty of festive colors and a simple design, we're sure that people will be calling you "Holly Claus" in no time. The costume also works great as part of a holiday couples costume that will delight the whole family.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- WOW!By MarylouJohnson | October 5, 2019I can hardly wait for the reaction! This is lovely. This is not my 1st Mrs. Santa Claus outfit; but, it is so much better than the previous one I had. I normally wear a 3XL but purchased the 4XL (which fits perfectly)! The arms are generously giving. I am 5'2" tall and undoubtedly when someone makes a 4XL they assume we must be 6' tall. It is just an itsy bitsy bit longer than I need; but, NOT by much. The best part is that there is no faux fur to contend with! I am curious about how long the gold metallic adhesive wears over time. The material is very light weight (costume quality). 5 stars/5 hearts!Was this review helpful to you?
- Plus size Mrs ClausBy Barbara | November 12, 2022Height 5'4" | Size 3Xthe neckline is too tight, can not zip up to the neckline and breath. With out elastic, the mop cap sits too high on the head.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 19, 2022Height 5'3" | Weight 225 | Size 3XThis outfit was perfect. Just as advertised. Fit perfect and was of good quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | January 20, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?