Little Bee Costume
- Jumpsuit w/attached wings
- 100% polyester velour & satin fabrics
- Wide yellow & black horizontal stripes, front zipper
- Elastic at wrists & ankles
- Black satin-lined velour hood fastens w/ ties under chin
- Soft-sculpted antennae on top of hood
- Yellow satin wings sewn to upper back.
- Also available in infant size
What do you think your little one wants to bee when they get older? A librarian? An entrepreneur? A graphic designer?
Maybe, just may-bee, they are bound to be a beekeeper! Have you noticed the signs? Do they seem drawn to yellow and black, especially when the hues are together? Do they exhibit interest in honey (careful not to give a baby honey too soon!), do they tend to seem happiest when sitting in the center of the hive, with all the activity buzzing around? Do they frequently seem drawn to large helmets, wire netting, and other types of protective clothing? Do you think--amidst their babble--that they are trying to get out the words, “royal jelly?”
Congrats! You have a tiny beekeeper in your midst. And it’s a good thing, because our bee populations need a little TLC. Plus, artisan honeys and urban agriculture are making a major comeback, so there’s that. Since your tot isn’t quite old enough to get a hand on the honeycomb just yet, best let ‘em dress up in this Little Bee Costume to see what life is like on the other side. The cozy striped jumpsuit is almost too cute to handle, while plush wings and antennae help your lil’ worker get up close and personal with the mind of his soon-to-be-favorite insect. We know what you thought when your eyes came across this costume: it’s like it was meant to bee.
|Infant (6-18mo)||Child Size||6-18 month||6-18 month|
|Toddler (2T-4T)||Child Size||2T-4T||2T-4T|
- Cute /Wings have no body and antenna's don't stay upBy Current Customer | September 3, 2016The body of this costume is real soft and nice. The wings are floppy and lack body, not thick like photo indicates. Also the antennas don't stick up at all , just kind of lay flat. I worked on the head piece as well cause it wasn't round enough, so I got out the sewing machine. I worked on the antennas too, but no luck getting them to stand up nice.Was this review helpful to you?