Women's Honey Bee Bodysuit Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Collar and Attached wings
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex
- Step-in bodysuit has narrow same-fabric shoulder straps
- Faux fur collar attached at center of front neckline
- Printed chiffon wings sewn to back of bodysuit
- Wings have fabric wrist ties at outer corners
- Foam stinger has fabric waist ties
- Stinger has zipper in underside, opens a pouch approx. 10"W x 8" deep
- Use stinger as a purse, or stuff w/ tissue for shape
- Fabric-covered plastic headband has pompom-tipped wire antennae
Bees work hard. We all know that. There's the good ol' idiom "busy as a bee". But their product is so awesome. All of them work together, making honey and pollinating plants. One little bee can travel up to fifteen miles per hour while carrying large loads of plant resin, pollen, and nectar for the hive. Okay, okay. So bees work hard. But do they work smart? Oh boy, let's crack into it. Bees are great architects, they're expert shortcut finders, and they even can recognize human faces. And that honey that they crank out? It not only has been used as medicine through the ages but its flavor is almost immortal. Archaeologists found three-thousand-year-old honey while excavating the pyramids and found that it was still super delicious! So this Halloween, we totally understand if you want to dress as a busy bee. In fact, we can't think of a better beast to be!
Product Details & Design
The sweet honey bee costume is Made-By-Us, assuring you get a costume that's both unique and durable. The bodysuit is mod with wide yellow and black stripes with a fur collar around the neck. The stinger ties around the waist and has a zipper on the underside so you can stow away your belongings on your night out. The attached wings tie to your wrists and can be flaunted as you fly around during a costume party. Top the whole thing off with the happy bee headband and you'll be ready to start your busy, busy bee life!
What the Buzz is about
Are you ready to head out as the world's smallest pollinating superhero? We think it's about time we flaunt the awesome power of this little insect. This is a great costume for Earth Day celebrations, parades, and Halloween parties. Pair up with flowers and other bugs to make sure no one ever forgets your look. So spread your wings and spread the buzz. There's nothing like landing the title queen bee title!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Bodysuit Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So cute and way better quality than I expected!By HGirl | September 24, 2019This is so cute on! It fits great and the fabric and stitching is much better quality than I even expected. I will have to say size down though! I usually wear a S, but like M when it comes to tighter clothing. For this costume, I ordered an M but it was too large. I had to return and order the S, but it was still too large! I finally settled on XS. I would probably size down one size, maybe even two.Was this review helpful to you?