Toddler's Bubble Bee Costume
- Tunic w/ Attached Wings
- 100% soft polyester tunic
- Zipper down the back with attached stinger
- Attached wings have wire in them
- Headpiece has fiberfill eyes, antennae, and hook and loop fastener under the chin
- Exclusive, made by us!
The Bee's Knees
Bees are essential! They pollinate our crops and give us food. But as an avid gardener, you already know all that, don't you? Of course! In fact, you spend a lot of time trying to educate folks about just how much we really need the bees. That's why it is so important to you to teach your little one, from a young age, that bees are not to be feared, but rather revered!
Well, consider this costume your new best friend. It's an adorable way to help your tot take their love of honeybees to a new level. Our exclusive Toddler's Bubble Bee Costume will prove totally buzzworthy, whether they wear it at school, trick or treating, or just around the house at play time! Cuddly, cute, and in line with your message, this little look is ideal for your littlest one and will have them happily flitting about, happy as can bee!
Design & Details
This costume is Made by Us right in our costume studio, with special attention to detail, design, and durability. We know, we know—we didn't have to make this kid's outfit so darn cute, but sometimes our designers just can't help themselves, and this bubble costume is no exception! It's stuffed between the outer layer and lining of the yellow and black striped tunic, for added volume and realistic dimension. It's furry, as is the black headpiece with attached antennae. There's a sweet little stinger on the back, as well as attached wings! Dress your other kiddo as a flower, another insect, or a honeypot for a cute combo costume, or just let your tiny bee buzz about from house to house, gathering pollen...er, candy... with each stop!
This little bee costume is a welcome find for both you and your babe—it teaches her to love living the life of a bee, and you get to watch her follow in your footsteps as she shows people bees can be fun, harmless, and even darn adorable!
|18 Months||Tunic Length||17"||43cm|
|2T||Tunic Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|4T||Tunic Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Headpiece doesn't fit at all and body is hard to walk inBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Size 4TThe headpiece doesn't fit on my toddler's head even remotely. I am going to cut it open and remove all of the stuffing and re-sew it to fit. Also, the body is hard for her to walk in. Might not be able to trick or treat in it. Not pleased with the costume overall.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costumeBy Annie | October 23, 2020Size 4TMy girl wanted to be a bee so I found the cutest costume! Only complaint is the head is a little snug and the antenna do not stick up like in the picture.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?