Light Up Cocoon Man
- Hanging Figure
- 36" figure has clear monofilament loop for hanging
- LED eyes in foam skull blink red
- Requires 3 LR44 button-type batteries (demo batteries included)
The bitterly cold October winds inspire us to come up with the best spooky ways to scare our neighbors. We try to recreate the creepiest houses on our blocks from when we were kids. Old Man Johnson’s house, with the gravestones out front. That memorable year Mrs. Barnes covered her house in bloody handprints. Now it’s your turn to freak out the neighborhood.
You’ve done the gravestones, and you are NOT painting your house with bloody handprints, even though it was awesome. This year you've got to up the ante, do something that you've never seen done before! Yes, this year you need something like this Light Up Cocoon Man. He hangs with ease from a loop and has glowing LED lights that blink red. You can transform your beautiful home into an insect's wildest fantasy. Go hog wild. Surround this cocoon man with cobwebs, spiders, hanging moths. Don’t be surprised if you win this year's “Creepiest House” contest!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Simple and effectiveBy Current Customer | June 14, 2016I bought the smaller sized one and he is great ....fita perfectly for my design ideas and looks fan-freaking-tastic!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Size DeceavingBy Current Customer | November 3, 2020Thought this was more full size! This thing is maybe 18" tall.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy RG | July 22, 2019Extremely disappointed in the quality of this item. It’s made of foam that’s visible through the “webbing.” Granted this is a low-cost item, the quality should be improved. Especially because the buyer has to pay for the return in addition to a restocking fee. It isn’t even worth it to return. Would not recommend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm really sorry to hear about any disappointment you had with the quality, did you happen to reach out to customer service at all? I wasn't able to find any orders under your email address, but if you reach out to us, we'd be more than willing to help you out!