Infant Lil Monster Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Let’s face it: Pixar’s Monster, Inc. was technically a kid’s a movie, but made for adults who have basically spent their whole entire lives being scared of the dark. If you spent your younger years as an overly-imaginative - and therefore anxious - child, you probably learned to perfect the classic “Turn Off The Light Switch and Take a Running Leap Into Bed So The Monster Hiding Under It Can’t Grab Your Foot!” Childhood Olympics Event every single night. Some of us had the misfortune of growing up across the road from a graveyard, and our bedroom was literally the first door you came across when you entered our childhood home, whilst our parents’ bedroom was way way back at the end of the house. So if any monsters or zombies or other baddies of the night decided to make a nighttime visit, guess who was gonna get it first? That’s right, us! Also, our parents totally let us watch a Made-For-TV Night of The Living Dead remake, as well as Michael Jackson’s Thriller video when both premiered, despite the fact that we were only five years old and obviously not old enough to handle horrific zombie people rising up form graves to terrify the living, whether it was in television motion picture or choreographed musical form.
So yeah. We had some nightmares when we were kids.
But then lovable Sulley and his wisecracking sidekick Mike Wazowski showed people like us that the monsters in our closets were just trying to do their jobs, and that, if we perchance got to know them, we’d find that they were basically just adorable teddy bears wrapped up in furry, funny-looking packages! It was a miracle. It changed our lives! And now your little one has the chance to continue that scream-factory truth-telling legacy with this cozy and fuzzy Infant Lil Monster Costume! Zip your little monster up in this incredibly adorable costume and they'll be bustin' the scary monster myth all over the place with each "boo"! Night-night!
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit zips in back & snaps along inner legs
- Yellow torso w/ orange polka dots
- Faux fur attached mitts w/ small yellow claws
- Matching faux fur hood features a friendly face w/ horns & teeth
- Hood snaps in back
- Skid resistant booties shaped as paws w/ small yellow claws
- Lined Zippered Jumpsuit w/Fur Accents
- Hood with Horns
|Small (6-12 Mos.)||Child Sizes||6-12 Months||6-12 Months|
|Small (6-12 Mos.)||Chest||28"||71cm|
|Small (6-12 Mos.)||Torso||17"||43cm|
|Small (6-12 Mos.)||Length||24"||61cm|
|Medium (12-18 Mos.)||Child Sizes||12-18 Months||12-18 Months|
|Medium (12-18 Mos.)||Chest||29"||74cm|
|Medium (12-18 Mos.)||Torso||18"||46cm|
|Medium (12-18 Mos.)||Length||26"||66cm|
|Large (18-2T)||Child Sizes||18 Months - 2T||18 Months - 2T|
|Large (18-2T)||Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!